Ben Chilwell

25 Days Of Christmas
Ben Chilwell

Word Count: 389

"I'm so sorry darling, I have training. It is one of my first training sessions. I can't miss this, so sorry baby" Ben whispered as he cuddled Grace tightly as she squirmed her way out of the cuddle.

"Sorry Ben" you whispered as you gently squeezed his arm as you walked past him as you had to go and see Grace.

The next day Ben kissed Grace goodbye whilst she was having her breakfast.

"But Daddy can't come" your little girl Grace shouted while she was getting changed into her school uniform.

"I know baby, but he will be able to come to the party. He can't come sorry darling. He has said he will make it up to you" you watched as Grace flapped her arms around as she was clearly very frustrated.

The last few months Grace was starting to have a few temper tantrums and was finding herself quite annoyed.

"It is okay sweetie, Daddy can you see your nativity next year when you do one next time" you smiled as you watched as she left the room as she grabbed her school bag.

You got her off to school as she was feeling better as she was so excited to see her best friends as she ran straight to them without looking back.

-
The nativity play was starting now as you made your seat, awkwardly sitting with people who you had absolutely no clue who any of them were.

As you placed your seat, the curtains opened and the lights went down as she noticed you and waved.

Whilst the show was going on, the door banged which made your turn around immediately and look round as you saw Ben sneak in as a small smile crept onto your face as Grace was going to be over the moon that he was here.

The nativity was just perfect and Grace was amazing.

You stood around as Grace ran straight over to you to give you the biggest cuddle.

"Look who came to see you" you laughed as Ben appeared as Grace's eyes went so big as she watched her Dad in front of her.

"You saw me up there?" Grace cuddled onto Ben.

"Of course I did and you were so amazing. We are both so proud of you" you both cuddled onto Grace tightly.