Jadon Sancho

Wedding day planning with Jadon, like extra fluffy and cute!

Word Count: 411

Sitting in the office, having about a million wedding magazines surrounding you.

The wedding of the year was happening, well being planned.

"Of course you are in here, what is up with you?" you jumped as you saw Jadon standing at the door.

"Well J, I am planning our wedding" you smiled as he walked towards you.

"Hi" he mumbled into your lips as he gently pressed his lips on them.

"So what do you want? are you going to be helping me?" you asked Jadon as he sat down opposite you.

"I have planned the flowers with the florist, I just need to try and do some other things" you smiled.

"Is there anything I can do to help you? I don't want you going all bridezilla on me now" he teased.

"Alright, yes I would love the help" he smiled as you replied.

"So we need to have a taster menu, I know I hate most food. But I would love something different from a typical wedding. I dunno what though" you laughed as you gave him all the menus that you'd been given.

"That would be cool, what about first dance music?" he asked,

"I've not thought about it yet, have you got one?" you asked as you scrolled through your phone.

"What about that all of me, John Legend or that Tom Walker one we absolutely loved when we went away. That was the one song we listened to so many times, I do have a James Arthur one but not sure" Jadon smiled as he showed you the ones on his phone.

"Oh say you won't let go. That one?" you nodded as you pressed play on the song.

You get up and span around in a circle.

"I love that one" you grinned.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough
We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

"Ironically I did throw up when we first met because we had one too many tequillas" you smirked.

"Oh fuck yeah, completely forgot that one. Honestly meeting you feels like a lifetime ago. But I wouldn't wish it away, I can't wait for you to become Mrs Sancho" he leaned across to grab your hand as he kissed you gently.

"I can't wait either, Mr Sancho" you whispered against him as you cuddled him.