Jude Bellingham

Petty argument with Jude Bellingham

You and Jude were getting ready for bed, making sure that the apartment was tidy before you headed off to bed. "Jude, forgetting something?" You asked him. "Hmm, don't think so" Jude turned around as he looked around the living room. "You're looking at me like I should know what you are going on about?" Jude huffed, still none the wiser as to what was annoying you. "See the mess, that's all yours?" you moaned as you pointed around him. "Huh? that isn't mine" Jude looked at you confused.

"I don't think they're my boots" you shrugged as he picked them up. "Fine" he huffed once more. "Don't make that noise Jude, I want this apartment tidy and you leave your shit everywhere" you groaned loudly as you picked up the empty bowls on the floor. "Okay okay whatever" he muttered under his breath. "I heard that Mr Bellingham" you sassily replied. "Hmm sure, what is up with you? you never are usually fussed about the mess because we are equally as messy." you let out a little laugh as you were pretty messy yourself. "Sorry just I want mum to see a nice apartment and I am stressed that she will hate it" you shrugged. "It will be fine, you're just being silly. Come to bed now, I am not in the mood to argue, she will love it" you shook your head as you needed it clean. "Your mood swings are shocking today, I am leaving you to do whatever you need to do but I am going to sleep" he waved and walked off without even kissing you. "Fine" shaking your head as you knew you were being stroppy and not in the best of moods which wasn't like you at all.