-3-

WARNINGS: Mentions of the words "freaks," "drugs" and "drug addicts."

Daisy's POV:

Violet begins to rant, "I'm not going to like the school. San Francisco is filled with hippies and freaks and drug addicts." Daddy, "I'm glad we named you Violet instead of our second choice."

Violet, "Which was?" Daddy, "Sunshine." We all laugh at what my parents would've named my sister when she was born. I ask, "What about me, Daddy? What would've you and Mommy named me?"

Daddy smiles as he looks at me in the mirror, "Oh, honey. We always knew" Mommy looks at me, "You were always going to be our Daisy." I ask, "Your one and only?" Mom and Dad in sync, "Our one and only Daisy." I smile to myself.

My dad reaches out to hold my mommy's hand, but she moves her hand away.

We pull into the driveway, and we all took a good look. To everyone, it looks better than it did in the pictures. To me, I see a house, a mansion, a beautiful castle. There was a 'FOR SALE' sign in the front yard.

We all take it in, as we come to a stop. Daddy, "This is it," He picks me up and he carries me as I wrap my arms around him, and we smile at each other, as my mother and my sister smile at me also.

My momma is unsure, my sister is deeply intrigued by the house. A lady meets us at the front porch with a wave.