/7/

Daisy's POV:

After school, I walk outside of the building. I actually had a pretty good first day of school, and truth be told, I made a lot of new friends. I hear a whistle, I look to my right, and I see my sister.

My eyes widen, and my smile beams like the rays of the sun, "Violet!" I run over to her, and she scoops me up in her arms when we reunite. We hug, and then she asks me, "Did you have fun at school?" I look at her and I smile, "I painted a picture.." She says, "Yeah?" And, I add, "With a bunny, and a rainbow."

Then a car pulls up next to us, and it is Mom, "Momma!" We all get in the car, and Mom drives us home, after the school day concludes.

I hear a voice when we come home, one that does not sound like one's that belong to me, my parents or Violets, so, that could only mean one thing- Daddy is with a patient right now.

Daddy's voice, "These fantasies started two, three years ago?" The male voice, "Two years..." I got the inspiration for a song, so I headed upstairs to my room, and I begin to write and record it with my very own precious sound system.

Ben's POV:

I just finished my first therapy session with my first newest patient, Tate Langdon, when both the boy and I hear singing, 'This night is flawless, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew... I was Enchanted to meet you.'

Tate asks me, "Who is that singing?" I put two and two together in my own mind, before I realized, "Oh, don't mind her. That is just my daughter. Blasting music in her room."

Daisy's POV:

I had to go to the bathroom, so I took a break from recording my songs, when I ran into a guy, who comes out of the bathroom, and we almost bump into each other.

I immediately begin to apologize, "Oh, I am so sorry. I, obviously didn't see you there." He smiles as he looks down at me, as he is taller than me, "Oh, it's quite alright, don't mind me."

He is not only taller than me, he looks to be a boy around Violet's age. He has wavy blonde hair, with brown eyes that look like little chocolate chips. He had a smile, one that I am sure worked in his favor.

He kneels down to my small height, "What's your name?" I didn't see the harm, "Daisy." He smiles and he says to himself, "Daisy." I look at him and I say, "You must be my Dad's new patient, right?"

He says, "Yeah, I am. My name is Tate." We smile at each other, and then I excuse myself, "It was very nice to meet you, Tate." He says to me, "You too, Miss Daisy." After our meeting, I run off to use the bathroom.

That night, I remember sleeping like a baby. Maybe it was because of a good first day at school. Maybe it was because of the move. Maybe it was because I met Tate. But, I will never know.