Mama

( six years later)

(Leah)

" Mama, mama!" my little baby boy called out as he ran towards me. I bend down to pick him up and gave him one of my motherly hugs and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Yes, my love?" I asked him in a sweet, soft tone.

" Can we go out for some ice-cream with aunty Amanda and Jake please?" he asked in his baby voice as he gave me his puppy eyes which he knew I would fall prey to.

" Sure, baby now get ready." I told him as he screamed out of happiness. Seeing him smile made me really happy. He ran off towards his room to get ready.

( six years ago)

I had just landed in New York and called a cab. Once I reached the door step of my friend Amanda house she was so happy to see me. I had told her of my situation and she had offered me to stay with her and I was so thankful.

Fast forward the next morning I woke up feeling nauseous and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Amanda ran in to check up on me and her being the amazing friend she is held my hair back as I puked.

It continued like that for the rest of the day until she took me to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

I took the test and it told me to wait for three minutes. I remember it being the longest three minutes of my life. I picked up the test once the three minutes had passed and looked down at it.

On the test it stood "pregnant". I was so shocked and Amanda congratulated me. I started crying for two reasons. 1. I had to raise a child all on my own. 2. I was happy and feeling all sorts of emotions.

Amanda took me to the doctor the following morning to get a second opinion. And the doctor smile went so bright as she said.

"Congratulations you are two weeks pregnant." My eyes went wide as I stood there in shock trying to process everything.

It took me a few days to process the information. A month later Amanda told me that she was pregnant aswell. I was so happy for her especially because we doing our pregnancy journey together.

(End of flashback)

It took me a while and if I mean a while I mean a year to heal my heart since that day. I had to build myself up not just for me but for my baby boy, Lucas.

I eventually got back on my feet and managed to start my own business as a fashion designer. I started from scratch taking out a loan from the bank and eventually paid them back when my business went sky high so now I am well known. I even made Amanda my business partner and we grew together.

We both gave birth to beautiful baby boys. She named hers Jake and I named mine Lucas and they are so close you can practically say they are brothers.

Lucas reminded me of Ace everyday. He had Ace's green eyes, curly hair and temper. He had my nose, attitude and ears.

He was my sweet little boy. When Ace left I was so broken and miserable but then I was blessed with my own baby boy and he showed me the light again and I just knew that he'll take care of his mama's heart. Lucas was really overprotective when it came to me and the people he loves. He's such a small boy but has the most biggest and kindess heart.