Imposter

( Leah)

I was pacing up and down stressing and waiting for a few more of our workers to gather.

" Leah, stop pacing up and down you're gonna faint." Amanda spoke.

Finally everyone lined up in rows and gathered infront of me.

I made my way upstairs towards my room and walked over towards my nightstand and pulled open the draw. I picked up my gun that I had for safety reasons and made my ways back downstairs.

" Leah, what are yo-" Ace began but I cut him off as my anger took over my body.

" Shut up." I spat out and walked straight towards all my men and woman standing infront of me. I stared at them blankly as they stared at me with terrified expressions.

I could see Ace giving me pissed look as Dante and Amanda looked shocked.

" I came to a conclusion that Maria could not have done all of this alone. She must have gotten help from the inside, which means we have an imposter among us." I said out, my voice thick and cold.

The boys looked at me with confused looks and then it was replaced with a smirk.

" Dante and Ace could you please check the men for the Russian mark and Amanda and I'll do the woman." I said out.

They began searching and I moved to the woman searching them one by one in separate rooms.

We found nothing on the woman and just as we're about to finish we heard my name being called.

I made my way downstairs and saw everyone gathered there.

" Whats going on?" I asked.

" We found the imposter it's him." Ace said pointing his finger towards Collin, our driver that took us to our meeting the day the boys went missing.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was fuming with anger.

" Is this true?" he looked up and me and he let out a chuckle then looked me directly in the eyes.

" You are such a fool, Leah" he said while letting out an evil laugh.

I grabbed him by the hem of his shirt while my hands tightened on the gun in my other hand.

" Where are our kids?" I asked my tone full of rage.

" Far away from you." he spat out and I slapped him so hard his head flew back.

" Where are my kids? I asked one more time.

" Hit me all you want, princess. I'm not telling you anything." He gritted out.

Ace took a step towards me but I let go of Collin shirt and held my hand towards Ace, telling him not to take another step.

I took a step back and raised my gun towards Collin. I corked the gun and I looked Collin straight in the eyes as looked at me with fear.

" Wanna tell me now?" I asked with a smirk.

" You wouldn't shoot. Woman are weak."

And with that being said I aimed it at his shoulder and pulled the trigger. The sounds of screaming people echoed through the walls and Collin shouted in pain.

I corked the gun again and aimed it at his leg. Then without a second thought I pulled the trigger and he dropped down in pain. The were flames in my eyes and a burning sensation through my chest as my anger took over my body and all I felt was power.

" Lea-" I aimed the gun towards Ace and he stopped in is tracks.

I turned my head in his direction and he looked at me in shock.