Worry

I sat there next to Alley as I was starting to get worried about Ace, Dante and my brothers.

When we walked in we all freshened up.

I just threw over what I could find.

We all sat in the the living room waiting for the boys to come back

I sat there with my head in my hands feeling stressed. I was so worried about all of them Allen and Alex were upstairs taking a nap because we told them to go sleep should not worry about these things yet.

I went over towards the kitchen and looked through the fridge for some ice-cream and found a few tubs.

I passed each one a tub and we each ate our ice-creams and watched TV.

I was tired but I did not want to go to bed without knowing each of my family members were safely back at home.

I could see the worry in my mom's eyes as she awaited for her sons to arrive back safely.

A few tears rolled down my face but I quickly wiped them away. But mom saw and called me over I sat by her feet as she played with my hair and allowede to cry.

It was currently now 02:00am in the morning and everyone was still awake I was still crying waiting there for my family members and Ace to walk in through the door.

We all got up from our seats when we heard the door nob turn and the door opened and in walked the three men Antonio, Dante and Xavier.

I was relieved when I saw that my all three my brother made it back home. I finally took Dante in a my brother and just not my brother in law.

My face started to worry as everyone was seated besides Ace he had not came in yet.

" Where is Ace?" I asked my voice cracking at the end.

" Calm down Leah he'll come soon he just went to park the car." Dante said but the panic didn't go away. I started pacing up and wown the place.

Everyone went up to their bedroom and here I was pacing around waiting for Ace to just walked through those doors.

I heard a pair of foot steps entre the house as and saw Ace. The worry immediately went away as soon as I saw his figure standing there.

I ran towards him wrapping my arms around his neck and he lift me up. I wrapped both my legs around his torso and he kept me up with his hands.

He looked le in the eyes and I looked in his.

" Miss me?" he asked with a smirk.

"So much" I replied as I placed a kiss on your his lips.

He carried me up towards our room. It sounds wired saying our room considering it's only until my family leaves.

He opened the door and walked inside while locking the door behind him.