Mission

(Leah)

Today was the day that we would get our kids back. After almost a week of them being kidnapped we were finally going to get them back.

I begged Ace for two days to let me come with and he finally gave in. He said that I should stay close to him at all times and I agreed.

I got out of the gym and made my way to my old room and took a shower. I got ready for tonight's mission.

Lucas and Jake were finally coming home and I was so excited but also fuming at the same time. I made it a mission for myself that if I saw Maria I would give her a painful death.

 I made it a mission for myself that if I saw Maria I would give her a painful death

Once I was done I scrolled through my phone for time to pass.

During my stay here I bumped into Alley. We were so happy to see each other since it's been six years. I told her everything of what happened and she was supportive.

Amanda is staying behind with Alley so they could get everything ready for when the boys came back home.

I finally walked downstairs to Ace's office and knocked lightly on the wooden door. I heard a soft come in and I walked inside.

Ace was sitting behind his desk and I took a seat on the chair infront of him.

" Are we ready to go?" I asked him.

" Yeah lets go." he said and got up.
---------------------------------------------------

We stood outside the Russians Empire but we kept a distance away. Everyone was gathered for a short meeting to explain the plan.

" Group one is with me. We will entre in the back. Group two you will be with Dante and attack the front. Group three with Antonio you will stick with group two and group three, Xavier group will stick with me. The rest will all kill everyone that tries to get in our way." Ace said his voice cold and stern.

" Axel, You and your team should get to their computer room and steal all their information and transfer it over to this." Dante said while giving him a chip.

Ace took my hand and held it in his. He placed a gun in my hand for me to use even though I still had my own with me but one more could help.

He walked us over to a wall with a group one and five. I was happy to see my brothers here but I also hope they would be safe.

We all had bullet proof vest on for safety. They through a couple bombs over the wall andin no time it exploded.

Guns were being fired and we ran as fast as we could. I remembered a few days ago that Lucas wore his necklace I bought him for his birthday last year and I installed a tracking device in it for an emergency.I was currently tracking his on my phone.

" Go straight." I told them and we ran there not before bullets were being fired. Xavier immediately shot the two men straight in the head and we continued walking.