Engaged

(Leah)

(Leah)

The hole house was chaotic.

It has been a full two weeks since seeing Ace at the club and tonight was the engagement party.

Party, yes you heard right. I am having second thoughts about this hole wedding. I am not trying to be selfish or anything and I don't wish it upon anyone but why me and most importantly why to the most ruthless mafia.

Alley and I went dress shopping two days ago.

Alley was excited not for the engagement party but to simp over Dante. Thing's did not work out with Ben as she hoped. But it was never something serious.

My room door opened and I turn to see who it was and it was dad.

" Dad" I said.

" You have been following my orders correctly for the past few weeks I hope you will continue doing so. You have made me proud." he said.

Wow, so this is what it took to make him proud just a simple arranged marriage to clean up his mess.

I gave him a small smile.

" You should get ready show them that the Rose family shows up in style. " he said.

I felt like throwing up at his words.

" Sure, dad" I replied with a soft smile.

Once dad left the room I quickly got into the shower.

Once I got out and took my outfit from my closet and layed it on the bed.

It was a beautiful black dress. It showed my curves and my figure.

Once the dress was done I started with my makeup I went for a basic look not too much

There was a knock at the door.

" Come in." I said.

"Antonio" I said.

" You look beautiful" He said.