Italy

I was woken up by an annoying idiot screaming my name. I opened my eyes and turned around. I was gonna punch someone in the face for waking me up from my deep slumber.

I saw non other than Ace.

" What?" I asked annoyed.

" You need to eat. You've been sleeping for almost three hours." he said with his cold tone.

" I'm not hungry right now." I replied in my sleepy voice.

" I was not asking." he said.

I got up and walked to the seat I had once sat in before.

The flight attendant came up to me.

" What can I get you Mrs Steel?" she asked.

" You can call me Leah." I told her with a smile.

" Mr Steel would not allow it. " she said with a hint of fear in her tone.

" I'm not Mr Steel though." I said getting slightly annoyed.

" I'm sorry Mrs Steel it's orders by Mr Steel." She said with a light smile on her face.

" I'd take a omelette with a cup of coffee please." I said with a smile.

" Are you still moody?" a way too much familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Ace as per usual he had on his black suit with his silver chain.

He walked and sat opposite me.

I turned my body facing him.

" It's your fault you woke me up from my deep sleep but I'm sorry for the way I shouted at you." I said with a slight hint of disappointment.

The flight attendant came back with the food and placed it infront of me and left right after.

" It's okay. I'll take it as a warning next time." he replied with a little sarcasm.

I started eating the delicious food infront of me.

" How long till we land." I asked.

" Probably four more hours." he replied.

" That's so long." I said feeling bored.

" Stop being so impatient. " he said.

" Then why did you choose to live so far?" I replied to his irrelevant statement.

He let out a light chuckle.

A few minutes past by. I finished my meal and Ace on his phone.

I decided to head back to the room and take another nap so that time can fly by.

I got back in bed but kept tossing and turning.

For some reason my mind could not stop thinking about the kiss that Ace and I shared at the alter. It has been on my mind alot lately. It send a wave of butterfly's in my stomach.

But then my father's words brang me back to reality.

" Don't fuck up this marriage or else I'll kill you myself." was dad's exact words while giving me off at the alter.

I shook it off and scrolled on my phone for a while before falling asleep.
___________________________________

( Ace)

We just landed and I decided to wake Leah up.

I walked up to her sleeping body and shook her awake.

She woke up, looking into her sleepy grey eyes that I could get lost in for ages made me feel a certain type of way.

" Welcome to Italy Mia More." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

She got out of the bed and we walked off the plane.

We hopped into the car and the driver took us home.

I decided it was best to go straight home and not to the office first.

I looked over at Leah who still seamed tired.

If only I could have her lips back on mine again. I want to savor every taste of her lips.

She looked back at me and I looked away.

" Take a picture it will last longer." she said.

" Why would I when I have the original copy all to myself." I said giving her a smirk.

I could see her cheeks flutter bright pink.

" Since when were you so chilled out?" she asked.

" Don't take it to your head. I break hearts not fix them." I told her. I hated being mean to her but I only want what's best for her.

She looked a little down.

" Who said I was." she said.

I gave her no answer.

(30 minutes later)

We pulled up at the gates of the mansion and soon after skaning our face ID we entered.

Once the car stopped at the steps of the mansion I got out and the driver opened Leah's door.

Leah beautiful figure got out of the car and walked up the steps waiting for me to arrived.

I walked up and opened the door to the house.

She walked infrote of me. Her small figure looking at every inch of the massive mansion.

" What, you've never seen a mansion before." I said while walking over to the kitchen for a bottle of water.

" Not this huge." she replied in a soft tone.

I handed her one water bottle.

" Thanks." she said while taking the water bottle from my hands.

" Are you hungry?" I decided to ask.

" Yeah." she said with a light smile.

She always smiles at the smallest things and don't get me started on the way her grey eyes makes you lost with just one look.

" I'll order pizza." I said while taking my phone out of my pocket.

She walked over to the sofa and turned the TV on.

She sat there quietly while watching a Netflix show of vampires.

I decided to head upstairs and take a shower.

I got in the shower and the warm water rolled down my body relaxing every muscle in my body.

A few minutes later I slipped on a Grey shorts and black top with my silver chain.

My hair was slightly wet falling just above my green eyes.

I headed back down stairs and just as I reached the bottom the door bell rang I walked over to the door my hand on my gun and the other opening the door.

The pizza delivery man was here. I took the pizza and payed.

I layed the pizza on the table infront of the the sofa where Leah was sitting.

She took a slice of pizza ignoring me totally. She was so focused on the vampire series.

I decided to scroll through my phone until I got a text from Dante.

" I'll arrive home tomorrow at eight meet me at the warehouse We have some business to handle and we have a meeting with Mr Anders on Monday."

I read the message and decided to go upstairs to my office.

" Your room is upstairs first room to the right and mine is next door. " I told Leah so she knows.

" Thank you. " she said.

I gave her a nod and went upstairs.

I sat in front of the desk and poured me a glass of wine and started typing out things on the computer for Monday meeting.

___________________________________

A/N : This chapter is not at its best quality but I hope you atleast liked it.

Please Vote

This is a partnership book between a friend and I.