Part 16

4 Weeks Later

Normal Pov

It had been double kick out bryony and lavena had been voted off the 2 week later and then nathan and tom had been voted off the following 2 weeks later so I had no one to talk to because everyone I talked to has left and I wasn't gonna talk to aston because I hate him and I talked to gemma when she wasn't with marvin so I started to get close with oritse and it seemed that when I was having a laugh with him it pissed off aston which made me laugh. 

So today was the final and I was really nervous and I think everyone was nervous and gemma and the boys could see the hate between me and aston when I get out of here I'm never gonna fall for a player again I'll only get hurt again. I had packed my stuff because it was the last day today and then I would never have to see aston's face again I had got changed and had gone down stairs and started talking to oritse because gemma was with marvin then after awhile we had to go down and do the show. 

Everyone had performed and they were they had a famous singer on while people was voting who they wanted to win after the singer performed we was back on the stage and we was waiting to hear who was gonna come 3rd then after abit they said my name so then they said here is your journey from when you started till your last performance so everyone watched the video then they said gemma and aston and his boys was gonna perform the winners single in half an hour then they had come back stage to say that they wish me look making it as a singer so I said thanx and said the same back then I left and headed back to the house. 

I had got back to the house checked I had packed everything and hadn't left anything out which I didn't so I took my stuff downstairs and out the house and put my stuff into my car that my friend hannah had brought to the house. Then as I got into my car to drive off aston runs up to my car so I put my car window down and he said I've got something to tell you i love you and when we went out drinking I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend but I got jealous when I saw you with that guy so that's why I was a dick and I didn't mean anything I said that night I replied you don't love me your just trying to mess with my head and I never meant anything to you but the funny thing is I actually love you and you really hurt me so I hope you find someone you love and they turn round and say they played you so you know what it feels like then I drove off. 

Gemma's Pov

I had just got changed then aston come running up to me crying and said I've lost her I told her my true feelings but she didn't believe me she thought I was just playing her again and she loves me back and I ruined everything by being a dickhead to her I replied at least you told her its up to her if she believes you or not and come on go find the boys you need to get changed. Then I went on to perform my song after I did the boys went on then we had to wait awhile then we had to go back on the stage and the said in 2nd place is JLS which meant the boys then they said so in 1st place is gemma.

Click on External Link to see outfits