Part 60

2 Weeks Later

Normal Pov

I had just been in the studio getting away from everyone just writing and gemma was doing the same it's the best way of getting my mind off that dickhead I can't believe he doesn't love me I knew when we were going out that it was to good to be true and I'm surprised with gemma and marvin because they have been together years and it doesn't seem like marvin he is a good guy so something must of happened to make him change because it's easier to believe aston changed back to the way he was he will always be a player and a mind fuck but not marvin maybe being around aston changed him. I'm surprised that aston hasn't been out fucking his normal every girl that's fake maybe he didn't love me cause I wasn't fake like the other girls the one big mistake I've made is moving over to the uk I should of just stayed in LA and it doesn't help forget them to when there in the paper about us. 

Today got changed and I just needed to get away from here and go stay with a friend for abit so I'm just gonna do some shopping while gemma is in the studio she should be finished at dinner time cause she went in early this morning so when she is finished I will tell her I'm going away for a week to stay with a friend then I will come back. After awhile gemma had finished and was at mine so I told her about me going away and being back in a week she asked where I was going so I said to a friends you don't need to know and she was fine with it she just wanted me to txt or phone her when I got there to make sure I was fine because after being heart broken we only had each other now. 

I had gone packed the stuff I wanted to take for that week then I headed for the airport I had just got into a taxi at the airport and went straight to there house when I got there I got my suitcase out of the taxi and walked up to there house with my suitcase and knocked on there front door hoping that they were in and when I saw the door they said hey what are you doing here I replied hey ryan I was hoping I could stay here for a week cause I just had to get away from the uk for abit and I thought I would come here where I was happy but if your busy or have someone I can go he replied no I don't have anyone and sure you can stay here then we went into his livingroom and he was being sweet by carrying my suitcase and put it in the livingroom. 

We were sitting down on his sofa then he said why are you here not that I mind I'm happy your here I replied aston broke up with me saying he never loved me which broke my heart that's why I came here for a week because this was where I was really happy because we was gonna get married and I knew you loved me and I wish he never come back into my life otherwise we would still be happy he replied aww I'm sorry that he broke your heart and I still love you and I'm really sorry I screwed up by hurting you that's the worst thing I have ever done I replied it's ok you wasn't yourself on the drugs and talking about them have you got any or know someone that can get some he replied I've not had any drugs since I hurt you and drugs isn't the answer you don't wanna go back there just cause your upset I replied your really sweet when your not on drugs and you know I just need you as a friend he replied I know I just don't like seeing you upsets I will do anything to make you happy I replied aww it will make happy knowing that your my friend and cares about me then I kissed him on the cheek. 

We watching tv but nothing good was on so he said I could pick and film to put a on and went and got us a drink and come back into the room with them and puts the drinks on the table then he looked at the dvd case and the dvd I put on and said why have you put this on I said a film not that I could see angry in his eyes so I said think it's best I stay at a hotel then I got up and tried to walk off out of the room but I got slammed to the livingroom door with my hands pinned above my head and ryan was staring at me I was a little scared maybe this was a bad idea he said people would say your stupid coming back to a lad that hurt you and there's no one to save you so do I scare you like this I replied no he replied why is that i replied you said you love me and you won't hurt me he replied that's right i do love you then he kissed me then moved back and let go off my hands but i pulled him back and kissed him back then just as the kissing was getting good my phone went off but we just ignored it but it went off again so we stopped. 

I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it and it was gemma i said hey what's up she replied you forgot to ring me i was just seeing if you got there safe i replied yer i'm fine just catching up with my friend so i got to go she replied ok have fun then i ended the call and put my phone down on the table he said who was that i replied it was gemma just asking if i was ok don't worry she doesn't know i'm here so she won't turn up in rome he replied good cause i just wanted it to be just me and you.

Click on External Link to see outfit