Chapter 33

Chapter 33

***Ashton's POV***

"I don't know why you two hate me." Lily said before she took another drink of schnapps straight from the bottle.

"Because everyone treats you like a princess. You aren't a princess!" Jake laughed.

"I just hate you because he does!" Lance started laughing and fell off of the couch. "I'm going to sleepers."

He jumped up from the floor and walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

"Wrong way." He said before walking in the direction of the bedrooms.

"I am a princess! I'm Ashton's princess. Right Da- Ashton?" She started giggling.

"Yep. You're the princess of Ashton Land." I laughed at my own lame joke.

"Who's the prince?"

"Me."

"But who's the king?"

"Still me."

"Wow! Who's the queen?"

"I think it's Beyoncé."

"I love Beyoncé. We have to listen to the queen." She whispered.

Lily skipped over to her record player and changed the song to Partition.

She danced to the song as she continued to drink.

"Ash come dance with me!"

"No. You come dance with me." I said from my seated position.

"Okay." She giggled.

Lily set the bottle down and walked over to me. She began slowly moving her hips from side to side.

"Blake would kill you if he saw this." Jake stood up. "And I don't wanna see this, so I'm gonna go to bed."

He walked in the same direction that his brother went in.

Lily kept dancing.

"I'm not a stripper, but I know how to give a good lap dance." She giggled.

She straddled me and ground her hips into mine. I placed my hands on her waist but she smacked them away.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and dragged it along my torso. Her lips came close to mine. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she didn't.

"Don't touch the dancers." She whispered and stood up.

"Lily."

"Yeah?"

"You still owe me a kiss." I said as I stood up.

"I do?"

I nodded my head and took a step closer to her.

"Are you sure?" She stepped toward me.

"A hundred percent." I took one more step and placed my hand on her cheek.

"Then kiss me."

When I pressed my lips to hers, she grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to her.

"I wanna take you on another date." I mumbled against her lips.

"It'll be our fourth this week."

I pulled away and looked at her.

"If you don't want to then-"

She kissed my lips again. "I want to, but I don't want you to spend all of your money on me. You know I can afford to pay my bills because someone has been adding an extra thousand dollars to my paycheck that I don't deserve."