Chapter 48

Thanks for sticking with me.

Chapter 48

***Liliana's POV***

Ashton's fingers drew small circles on my hip as we talked to my friends. Matthew had thankfully avoided any topics regarding Ashton's wealth.

I sighed as I stepped in front of Ashton and leaned my back against him.

Matt was telling Kyle about a workout that his boyfriend taught him when Ashton started whispering to me.

"I don't know how you manage to look adorable and sexy at the same time." He said softly. "You wore this shirt the day that we got off in my office."

"I had a dress on."

"But you changed." He said as he touched my stomach. "Just like I had to change after you made me come in my pants."

My face was on fire. I elbowed his stomach and he giggled.

"You really do look adorable." He said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I took his arms and wrapped them around me. He squeezed me gently and kissed my cheek again.

"Stop." Kyle said.

I sighed and held onto Ashton's arm.

Matt kept talking about gym things, but I could tell that Kyle wasn't listening. I could almost feel the intense stare that he was throwing in my direction.

"Ashton, do you work out?" Matt asked.

"I don't have much time because of work, and when I'm not working I'm with Lily."

Kyle mumbled something that I didn't understand and continued to glare.

"Who?"

"Annie. Sorry, I always forget that I'm the only one that calls her Lily." He giggled.

"Well there are some couples workouts that me and my boyfriend do. I could show you guys sometime." Matt offered.

"That'd be great. I could stay fit and be with my girl."

"I didn't think that pregnant people were supposed to work out." Kyle spoke.

"Kyle." I frowned.

"You're pregnant?" Matt gasped.

"No."

Matt looked confused as his gaze went from Ashton and I to Kyle.

"He got the neighbor's daughter pregnant." Kyle said in a loud tone as if wanted other people to hear him say it.

I removed Ashton's arms from me and grabbed Kyle's ear. I dragged him away from Ashton and Matt and into the house.

"Ow! What the fuck?" He groaned as he rubbed his ear.

"Don't 'What the fuck?' me! What's your problem?"

"My ear hurts." He pouted.

I pinched his other ear and he yelped.

"Jesus Christ! Stop grabbing my ears!"

"Stop being an ass!"

"I can't!" He yelled.

"Why?"

"I thought that I could trust my best friend to date you, but look how that turned out. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you when I can do something about it." He said sincerely.

"Kyle, can you please not be a jerk to Ashton?" I asked him quietly.

"He got his ex girlfriend pregnant, and you expect me to be nice to him?"