Chapter 74

Chapter 74

***Liliana's POV***

I woke up to Ashton kissing my cheek.

"I appreciate you." Kiss. "You're beautiful." Kiss. "I'm so happy that you like me back." Kiss. "You're funny." Kiss.

"I was supposed to wake you up." I said as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah, but that would've only benefited one of us..." he hummed.

I could feel his erection against the back of my thighs as he sucked a small love bite onto my neck.

"What are you suggesting?"

"We both know exactly what I'm suggesting." his hand ran up my side and grabbed my breast.

"I don't know if I do. You might have to show me."

"I would be happy to." He bit my earlobe and pinched my nipple. "I love how responsive you are whenever I touch you."

"I'm not- oh fuck- responsive." I said.

"Mhm." I felt him smile against my skin. "I haven't even touched you yet and you're probably so fucking wet for me."

"I'm not."

"You're always so ready for daddy's cock, aren't you, princess?"

I whined and pressed myself against him.

"I want to play with your princess parts before I fuck you...is that alright?"

"Please."

His hand moved back down my body and he rubbed slow circles on my core. I ground myself against his hand.

"Definitely not responsive." Ashton said smugly.

"Fuck you."

"I told you that I wanted to touch you first."

The smile that formed on my lips was short lived. I gasped and bit my bottom lip as Ashton inserted two fingers into me. He moved them at an agonizingly slow pace.

"You're such a beautiful little girl." he pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek. "I can't wait to be inside of you."

Small whimpers left my mouth as he started scissoring his fingers. Everything was so slow, but it was somehow exactly what I needed. He was pushing me to the brink of orgasm and gently easing me back. Ashton peppered kisses along my neck and shoulder. After what seemed like hours of foreplay, he got a condom.

"Are you ready?" he asked as rolled the condom onto his length.

"Mhm."

Ashton's member pressed against my entrance. To follow the theme of the morning, he slowly pushed in.

"Let me hear you, baby."

"Daddy." I moaned softly.

Ashton's teeth sunk into my shoulder as he continued to bury himself inside of me. 

"Fucking hell." he murmured. "Have I ever told you how fucking much I love being inside of you?"

Just as I was about to say something, he began slowly thrusting. I could feel every inch of him. The angle allowed his member to slowly drag across my g-spot with every movement. I was completely at a loss for words. I couldn't even muster up the sense to moan his name. This was a totally new experience and I was loving every second of it.

A small grunt left Ashton's mouth every time his hips pressed against my ass.

"Daddy." I whispered. "Please touch me."