Chapter 47

Chapter 47
The chapter isn't long. There's an enormous A/N.

***Liliana's POV***

"Flight 316 to Los Angeles is now boarding."

"Don't be stupid when you get home." Blake said as he hugged me. "Eat some actual food and don't drink any alcohol."

"I told you I was fine. I just got a little light headed and locked my knees."

"You still passed out and that really scared me. Text me when you land."

He kissed my forehead before letting Caleb step in front of me.

"I'm going to miss you." He said loudly before pulling me into a hug. "Not really. I'm going to California next month. I'll see you then."

It looked like he was going to kiss my forehead as well, but instead, I felt his tongue lick my face all over.

"Thank you." I said as I wiped my face.

He laughed as he walked away from me.

"Bye Annie." Lance hugged me.

"Bye."

My mom and dad had tears in their eyes when they walked over to me.

"We're gonna miss you." My mom wiped her eyes.

"I'll be back in a few months."

"Why don't you just move back home? You can work for Charlie and live at home."

"Mom, you know I can't stay." I sighed.

"I know, sweetie." She kissed my cheek before hugging me tightly. "Just be careful, please. I don't want to get another call from Shaylin saying that you're in the hospital."

"I promise that won't happen." I assured her.

"I hope not."

She gave me one final squeeze before letting me go and letting Charlie step toward me.

He gave a small smile before hugging me.

"Stay out of trouble okay, Munchkin?" He whispered.

I smiled at his use of my childhood nickname. He called me that whenever he first got with my mom.

"I will."

"I mean it. Don't let Ashton hurt you in any way, and please call once in a while your mom is really worried about everything."

"I promise I will."

"I love you, and I'll see you at thanksgiving."

"I love you too."

Before he let me go, he said one more thing that made me cringe.

"You and Ashton use protection."

I awkwardly smiled at him. "Okay."

I looked at my family that was standing in a group.

"I love you all, and I'll see you when I come back." I said as I walked to the line to show the woman my boarding pass.

As I went through security, I wondered why Charlie kept talking about Ashton. Everyone in my family, aside from Lance, was really mad at him.

It seemed like Charlie was so sure that Ashton and I would be together again. My heart was set on that too until I talked to Katie.

I decided that it would be best if we talked when I returned to work, which would be a few hours after I landed.

Kyle was going to pick me up from the airport, so Shaylin probably didn't even know that I was coming home.