Chapter 54

Chapter 54

***Liliana's POV***

"I thought that Ash took you out for ice cream." Harry said as we got into my car.

"Nope. We made cupcakes."

"But we brought that huge cake over last night and we didn't eat it all."

"You are just like your brother." I sighed.

"No I'm not. I'm much better looking." he smiled.

"That sounds like something Caleb would say." I laughed.

"Who?"

"My brother." I told him. "I have four. Blake is 23, Caleb is 21, Jake is 16, and Lance is 15."

"So you're in the middle?"

"Yep."

"And the only girl?"

"Yeah."

"That sucks." he sighed. "Lauren is in the middle and she's the only girl."

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"I guess." he shrugged.

"Does it bother you that I'm dating your brother?"

"No. Why would it?"

"Well, I'm the same age as your sister now, and none of your family likes me. I've ruined Ashton's relationship with Lauren and your mom. I feel awful and you mean so much to him. I just don't want to mess up something else for him."

"Mum and Lauren are just mad because they liked Katie so much. They came to America like five times just to see her. I didn't really know her, but she was their ideal girl for him. They haven't seen you two together, so they don't know what a good couple really is."

"Is it because she's the same age as him and isn't from a state where people say y'all?"

He laughed. "I don't know. I personally think it's because her parents are entrepreneurs and they wanted to merge some businesses. If their kids got married it would be a more reasonable thing to do."

"Do you think he would marry her?"

"I doubt it. Shouldn't you be asking if he would marry you?"

"No." I said quietly. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I do not."

"I know. Ashton fucking told me what you've been doing."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're not using condoms."

He sighed. "It was spur of the moment stuff we didn't have anything."

"Every time?" I said knowingly.

"I don't want to talk about this."

"Too bad. You need to be educated on the consequences of your actions. We aren't just talking babies, Harry. Do you know how disgusting humans are? There's no telling how many diseases you could have. You need to get tested."

"I'm fine."

"You are not fine. We can book an appointment with a clinic while you're here. I can take you or Ashton could take you. Oh my gosh! Has anyone given you the talk?"

"Annie you are not going to tell me how sex works. Ashton told me about the birds and the bees when I was twelve."

"But this is from a girls prospective."

"I don't want to know about what you and my brother get up to." He groaned and covered his face.

"Just remember that people have feelings, okay? Don't be a dick to a girl if you thought that you guys were casual, but she thought you were in a relationship. Don't go telling your friends about what you do with a girl, and don't spread rumors about a girl if she doesn't want to sleep with you. I know from experience that none of that is pleasant."