Chapter 55

Chapter 55

***Liliana's POV***

"Kyle, I helped you pack on Sunday." I told him. "When I said that you could move in I didn't think that I would be doing everything for you."

"Please. I just need help folding my clothes."

"I'm busy today. I don't get off of work until eight today."

"Come by after."

"I have plans."

"Tell Ashton to keep it in his pants. We've got important things to take care of."

"I'm actually going to be cleaning your room and bathroom."

"Oh. Do you want some help?"

"No, but you need to buy a new shower curtain. Anyways, my lunch break is almost over and I've got stuff to do."

"I'm sure your boss could be persuaded to let you have a longer lunch." he said.

"I'm sure that he could be, but I'm not going to take advantage of him."

"Take advantage of who?" Ashton asked as he appeared in the doorway of my office.

"I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I told Kyle and hung up.

"Hey, baby." Ash smiled as he closed the door.

"Hey, handsome."

"Who was that?"

"Kyle. He needs help folding his clothes."

His mood changed immediately and he sat down in the chair across from me.

"Oh."

"Stop it."

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Acting like its the end of the world. It's just Kyle."

"At one point in time, I was 'just Ashton' and we see how that turned out. He was your first. How am I supposed to compare to that?"

"Okay, this is going to stop right now." I said sternly. "I've been with Kyle. It's over, and there's a reason for that. He is strictly my friend. You're in my life now, and I don't want anyone else. What can I do to prove that to you?"

"I don't know." He sighed. "It's just that, he thinks he's got some hold on you because you were his first and now if he wants you back, then he'll try and get you."

"I can almost guarantee that you're the only one that thinks that."

"It's a guy thing." He sighed.

"You're cute when you're jealous." I smiled.

"I'm not jealous."

"Whatever you say." I told him. "So what are you doing?"

"Looking the place around."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"And how's that going?"

"Well, your office is the only place I've looked so far, so I'd say it's going pretty good."

"Only pretty good?"

"I think it would probably be going great if I got a kiss." He smirked.

"I'm gonna have to pass." I said. "I don't like kissing old men."

"Good thing I'm not old yet."

"Yeah. Not old." I giggled.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.