Chapter 65

Chapter 65

***Liliana's POV***

"Let's sing the Campfire Song Song!" Caleb said.

"No!" the rest of my brothers replied.

"Come on! Please?"

"We sang it last night." Ashton giggled.

"Shut up before I kick your ass. You're lucky I'm letting you grope my sister."

"They aren't groping. They're cuddling. It's cute." Lance said.

My parents and grandparents were visiting some friends at another campsite, so the "kids" were left alone.

"I wouldn't say that it's cute." Jake said with a smile on his face.

"We're cute. We're the cutest, right babe?" I asked.

"Right." Ashton replied.

I turned my head and puckered my lips. Ashton pecked them quickly and we returned to our previous position.

"Whoa!!" Caleb shouted.

He ran over to where Ashton and I were sitting and pulled us apart.

"What are you-"

"Oh Ashton I'm so glad that we're together." Caleb spoke in a high voice.

He took my place between Ashton's legs.

"Let's cuddle, hot boyfriend." he spoke again.

Ashton looked at me with wide eyes as Caleb leaned against him. When he grabbed Ashton's arms and wrapped them around himself, everyone started laughing, including Ashton.

"I'm a little N-U-T I'm as cute as I can be." Caleb sang in the same high pitched voice that he had been using. "I can sing, and I can dance. I wear ruffles on my- Whoops, boys! Take another guess. On my dress."

I laughed as I sang the next verse with him.

"Called myself on the phone just to hear the dial tone. Asked myself on a date. Gotta be ready at half past eight."

Ashton looked at us like we were crazy when my other brothers sang the end with us.

"Took myself to a show, got to sit in the very first row. Put my arms around my waist. Got so fresh, I slapped my face!"

"What is that?" Ashton giggled as he pushed Caleb off of him.

"Grams sang it to us when we were kids." I responded.

"She stills sings it to me and I'm not a kid." Lance said.

"Yeah you are. You can't even drive yet."

"Give it a few months."

"Dude, I said the same thing, but I'm almost seventeen and I just got my license last month." Jake said with a smile.

"Not everyone tries to pass by flirting with the examiner."

"In my defense, she was totally into me..."

We all laughed and listened to Jake as he told us about trying to pass his driving exam. It was so nice to see my brother in a good mood. This was the Jake that I knew.

"I passed with a ninety." I said.

"That's because you had our fucking history teacher as your examiner, and he's like in love with you." Blake said.

"You're just jealous because I was his all time favorite student."

"Bull shit."

"He told me that I was."