Chapter 53

Chapter 53

((the picture is my tattoo it's on my disgusting wrist))

***Liliana's POV***

"You look beautiful."

"Boundaries, Kyle." I said without looking up from my phone.

"How did you even know it was me? What if it was someone that sounded like me?"

"It wasn't though."

"Whatever. Did you order yet?"

"Just drinks. I was waiting for you because apparently, noon means one o'clock now." I locked my phone and set it on the table in front of me.

"Your makeup looks great."

"Boundaries."

"I get it! You're with Ashton and you guys are so in love. I've seen your Instagram and Snapchat. I've seen you two all over Twitter. It's like you're a celebrity or something."

"I've never said anything about loving him."

There was an awkward silence before he cleared his throat.

"Is that a new dress?"

"Yeah. Ash got it for me. Shoes too."

"Why aren't you with him today?" He asked.

"He's with his friends. They planned stuff for his birthday."

"So have you talked to him about the whole roommate thing?"

"No." I sighed. "But that's what I wanted to talk to you about today."

"Okay..."

"I want you to be able to be my roommate, but I'm almost a hundred percent sure that Ashton wouldn't like that. That's why we need boundaries."

"What kind of boundaries?"

"No unnecessary touching."

"Done."

"No sneaking into my room at night because you're cold."

He paused before this answer. "Yeah okay."

"No making fun of, being a jerk to, or harassing me or Ashton when he's over."

"What if you guys are having sex like really loud and won't stop? You know how loud you can get."

I blushed. "We'll be quiet."

"And if you aren't?"

"You can knock on my door one time and we will be."

"Alright." He nodded. "What else?"

"Just don't be stupid, okay? We can do a trial month, but if you do stupid shit, you're going to have to move."

"Does this mean I'm moving in?" He asked excitedly.

"We go grocery shopping on Saturdays."

"Does this mean I'm moving in?" He asked again.

"You have to do the dishes on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."

"Does this mean I'm moving in?"

"If you want me to do your laundry, you have to keep the living room clean on Sundays."

"Does this mean I'm moving in?"

"I don't use it, but our friends will want to use your bathroom, so keep it clean. I'll clean the sink and tub, but you have to do your toilet and floors."