Chapter 58

Chapter 58

***Liliana's POV***

"Ash, the plane isn't going to wait for you." I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I've still got forty minutes." He said. "I'm gonna miss you a lot."

"I know you will. I'm pretty great." I joked.

"You're so amazing. I'm not gonna be able to sleep while I'm there."

"Because of jet lag?"

"Because I'll be so far from my baby." He said as he kissed me one more time.

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window we were standing by. "You're only going to be gone for ten days. It's not like we can't talk to each other while you're gone. I know that the time difference sucks, but I'll keep my phone on me at all times."

"I can't believe you wore these heels to the airport. You know how much I like them." He said as his thumb gently stroked my cheek.

"I wanted to look my best so whenever you left you'd have a nice image of me in your head."

"You could've worn a trash bag and cereal boxes for shoes and I would still wank to the image."

"Ash!" I blushed as I looked around to make sure no one heard.

"It's true!" He giggled. "I'm really gonna miss having you around."

"I'll miss you too."

"No. I'm really gonna miss you."

"I know I'm gonna-" I stopped talking whenever he pressed his groin against me. "Oh."

"Mhm." He pressed tender kisses to my neck.

"You know I can't do anything about that right now. There's people everywhere."

"Do you wanna take a walk? We could find a place more...private."

"Are you really suggesting that we get off at the airport?"

"Mhm." He hummed as he gently bit my ear.

"I'm glad that we're on the same page. Let's go." I said.

We walked over to Nicole and gave her Ashton's carry on bag.

"Can you watch this? Ashton's not feeling well so we're gonna try and find some Dramamine for him." I smiled at her.

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks."

Ashton held my hand as we walked.

"So how are we going to find a private area in one of the busiest airports in the country?"

"Baby, we just need to use our acting skills. You're my girlfriend that just happens to have panic attacks in big crowds." He winked. "Now help me find an older woman that works here and will help us."

"You're so evil." I laughed.

I looked around before I finally spotted a woman standing by the bathrooms. I nudged Ashton and nodded in her direction.

"Alright, baby. Here's the plan. You're going to look distraught and breathe irregularly. We walk over there very quickly, and then you let me do the talking. Are you ready?"

"Yeah I guess."

Ashton grabbed my hand and began walking quickly toward the woman.

"Excuse me." he said frantically. "My girlfriend doesn't do well in big crowds. Is there someplace we could go so she can calm down?"