Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Published- October 7, 2014

"Mr. Irwin, we can't do this. I have a boyfriend." I said as he kissed my neck.

"He doesn't have to know." He whispered huskily into my ear.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto his desk.

"Daddy." I moaned as he bit down lightly on my sweet spot.

"Annie, wake up." He said. He was telling me to wake up, but it wasn't his voice. It was girly.

"What?" I asked.

"Annie, wake up!" He yelled and I opened my eyes.

"Shaylin?" I asked.

"Yes, Annie. It's Shaylin. Now wake the fuck up." She said.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was six.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm tired of hearing you moan in your sleep."

"I- I what?" I said blushing.

"Yes. You were moaning, and I didn't wanna hear it anymore."

"Oh god." I groaned.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked.

"I was looking for shoes." She shrugged.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay." She said running out with a pair of my black vans.

I groaned as my head hit my pillow again. Dreaming about my boss had become a regular thing.

It had been two weeks since Alex hit me, and every night since, he had come over. Last night was no different.

He didn't stay with me. He never stayed with me. After we had sex, or did something in that vicinity, he came up with some lame excuse, and he left.

"I love you, Alex." I told him.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He avoided my statement and left.

"Happy six months." I sighed to myself.

Last night was awful. Alex had been very forceful and in no way prepared me for anything.

On top of all of that, he left a large love bite on my neck along with other parts of my body.

'You wouldn't exactly mind if Mr. Irwin left marks all over you.' My conscience added.

And it was true. I wouldn't mind it. Not at all, but I had a boyfriend that I loved.

"Shaylin!" I yelled.

I got no answer, so I assumed that she had left for work already.

I sighed as I got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Tired. I looked extremely tired.

I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped into the shower making the water warm.

I sighed once again and sat down. Yeah. I sit down in the shower sometimes. Deal with it.

I thought about things for a bit before the water started getting cold. That's when I got up and did the things that you do while showering: sing the latest pop song that seems to just get stuck in your head no matter how much you hate it, curse at yourself when you cut your legs shaving, and imagining your boss in the shower with you.

That last one shouldn't have been in there, but that doesn't change the fact that I did it.

It was no secret that I was attracted to him. Well maybe it was a secret, but only a secret from Alex...and Shaylin...also Ashton. So maybe it was a secret, but that doesn't mean anything.