Chapter 52

Chapter 52

***Ashton's POV***

"Baby, I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Ash, I'm horny and its your birthday. I wanna do this for you." Lily pouted.

Lily sat at the end of my bed. The only thing she had on was my shirt and a pair of underwear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...Daddy."

My erection pulsed at her words.

"Just be quiet, okay? I don't want Harry to hear you."

"I'll be quiet as long as you are." She smiled. "And he's probably still sleeping. It's only eight."

She quickly crawled up to me and placed her hand on my groin.

"Do you like it when I call you daddy?" She asked as she played with my boxers.

"Yes, baby."

"Why?"

I lifted my hips so she could take off my boxers.

"You sound so innocent and sexy when you say it."

"I'm far from innocent. You know that."

"I don't think I do, Princess. You'll have to show me."

She leaned down and licked my shaft.

"So big." She mumbled before taking me into her mouth.

I leaned back against my headboard and released a sigh of content. I played with Lily's hair as she moved her mouth around my member.

"Look so pretty with Daddy's cock in your mouth, Princess."

She rubbed the head of my length against her slightly swollen, wet lips. When she rubbed my shaft with her hand, she began talking.

"I read a thing where a girl ate a doughnut off of her boyfriend's dick. I bet it was a really good doughnut."

Something between a laugh and a moan left my mouth.

She went back to sucking and licking my member. Lily was by far the best at giving head. Every small movement that she made felt amazing. She knew exactly when to make eye contact with me and when to swirl her tongue around the tip. I'm sure that if I didn't try to last longer, she would have me coming within seconds.

Pleasure started to build in my lower region. I grabbed Lily's hair and pulled her head back.

"I don't want to come yet." I told her.

"Okay." She said in a breathy tone. "What do you want me to do?"

"Sit on my face."

"No. Today's about you."

"And I want you to sit on my face."

"But-"

"Please, Lily."

Her already flushed cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"I um...I haven't done that before." She said shyly.

"It's okay, baby. Just relax."

She gave a hesitant nod. "Okay. What um...what do I do?"

I smiled at my girlfriend who, at the moment, looked more like a lost puppy. I scooted toward her and gently touched her arm.

"Let's start with getting these clothes off, yeah?"

She lifted her arms and I brought the clothing over her head. She took in a shaky breath as she stood up. I sat at the edge of the bed and she stood between my legs.