Chapter 42

Chapter 42

***Ashton's POV***

"Okay, so you say the name twice and then bo and then the name with a b. Are you following?"

I nodded my head and kissed Lily's hand. She was sitting on my hips and music played softly from her record player.

"Then it's bonana fanna fo and the name with an f. Then fee fi mo and the name with an m. Got it?"

Lily was trying to explain the name game to me.

"I got the banana part." I laughed.

She sighed and a smile appeared on her face.

"Ashton, Ashton bo bashton bonana fanna fo fashton fee fi mo mashton. Ashton." She sang.

"That's odd. I thought my name was Daddy." I joked.

"It is." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"What would you do if I didn't like it?"

"I don't know. I guess I wouldn't call you Daddy, but it would be really hard not to." She let go of my hands.

"Why?"

"Because you're my Daddy, and I'm your baby girl."

"You're also Daddy's Princess."

"What else am I?" She asked with a small smile.

I flipped us over and pressed gentle kisses to her neck.

"You're my kitten."

"Mhm."

"And Daddy's little girl." I kissed her jaw.

"But most importantly, you're my amazing and stunningly beautiful girlfriend." I said before kissing her lips slowly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

Someone cleared their throat and Lily and I pulled apart.

"Uh, Annie, mom and dad want to talk to you." Lance said awkwardly.

"I'll be right back." She said as she stood up and went downstairs.

"I know I was kind of a jerk when I first met you." Lance told me when Lily left. "You're a nice guy now, so I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Yeah, so um could you like not...get it on with my sister while I'm here?"

"W- We didn't- We weren't- We haven't, um. Yeah."

"I fifteen, but I'm not innocent." He laughed. "My room is right below Annie's, and showers amplify sounds."

My cheeks got hot and my eyes widened.

"Sorry." I said awkwardly.

"I didn't hear much. I left when I realized what was happening. Just promise me you won't do anything."

"I promise, but um...can we keep this between us?"

"On one condition." He said.

"What is it?"

"I need some advice." He walked over to Lily's bed and sat beside me.

"Okay?"

"How do you know if you're ready to take the next step in your relationship?"

"Do you mean..?"

He nodded.

"Well I think that you need to make sure that you really like the person first. You two should probably have a conversation to make sure things are mutual."