Chapter 73

Chapter 73

You are a beautiful individual. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

***Ashton's POV***

Liliana's fingers trailed up my thigh and ghosted over my groin. I looked down at her. She looked at the television screen intently. I picked up her hand and locked my fingers with hers.

"Ash." Lily whispered in my ear. 

"What?"

She looked at Luke and Michael and then looked back at me.

"I'm horny."

I looked at my friends. They were quietly cuddling while watching tv.

"You'll have to wait for them to leave."

"I don't know if I can." she whispered.

"What do you-"

"Shh!" Michael said. "I don't know what you're saying, but this is my favorite part. Whatever it is can wait."

Liliana looked at them for a moment before looking back at me. She took my arm and the blanket off of her and moved closer to Michael.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was getting hot." she shrugged and picked her phone up from the table.

She had the device in her hands for less than a minute before she stood up.

"I have to go." She said as she quickly put on her shoes

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Michael paused the movie.

"Kyle's sick."

"So?"

"Don't be insensitive. I took care of you when you were sick, and now it's his turn."

"But why does he even get a turn?"

"Because he's my best friend. If one of your friends needed you, you would be there for them."

With that, she walked toward the front door.

"Lily, wait!" I said as I walked after her.

She was at the door when she turned around and looked at me.

"I have to take him to the ER. I don't really have time to talk right now." se said in a low voice.

"But you said you had to take care of him."

"I did, but he said there was blood the last time he vomited and his fever is almost a hundred and four."

"Oh."

"I'll see you tomorrow." she hugged me.

"Please tell Kyle that I wish him the best." I kissed her forehead and opened the door. "Keep me updated."

I watched her walk down the hallway before closing the door and returning to the living room.

"What happened?" Michael asked.

"She said he's like really sick."

"No I mean why did you get so mad?"

"I wasn't mad. Just a little envious. Quick lapse of judgement."

"But we told you that-"

"I know! He's just been extra clingy lately. Every time I'm over, he feels the need to spend time with us."

"It is his apartment too."

"He was massaging my girlfriend's feet."

"Come on, Ash." Luke laughed. "It's not like they have some sort of secret foot fetish that they wanted you to see. That's just like their thing."