Chapter 77

Chapter 77

***Ashton's POV***

"This is a fucking disaster." I said with my head in my hands. "I can't fucking do this."

"You'll be alright, mate. It's not the end of the world." Luke said softly.

"I'm going to be a father, Luke. I'm going to have a baby with a girl that my family hates. I'm going to be eternally linked to someone that I was starting to have second thoughts about."

"Whoa! Where the fuck is that coming from?" Michael said loudly.

"I just don't know if it's worth it with her. I'd be losing my relationship with my entire family, and I can't do that. I can't leave them."

"So what now?" Calum asked in a harsh tone. "You're going to leave her and your baby? You're abandoning someone either way. Ash, you know what it's like to not have a dad. Are you really going to make Annie raise that baby all on her own? Are you really going to make her explain to her kid that daddy wasn't ready for a family so he fucking left?"

"Cal..." Luke said.

"No! I'm fucking tired of listening to him talk about how he can't do this."

"Fuck off." I said dismissively. "You don't know what I'm going through."

"I know that you have a girlfriend that you don't fucking appreciate."

"You don't know shit! You're just pissed because her being pregnant means she'll never get with you. Don't think I don't know about the stupid fucking crush you have on her. You're so obvious!"

"I don't have a crush on Annie!"

"What fucking ever. Ever since she gave you a hand job you've been all over her!" 

"What?!" Michael gasped. "When did this-"

"You know what? You're right." Calum said in a sarcastic tone. "I think your girlfriend is fucking hot. I'm constantly thinking of ways that I can seduce her. Oh how I wish she would be with me and not you."

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"I can't believe you would think that I would want to take your girlfriend. Instead of worrying about me, maybe you should be focusing on your relationship. You should be with her right now, not questioning whether or not you want to be with her at all. You're being a fucking idiot right now and you know it. So yeah, you're going to be a dad, and yeah, it's going to change your life forever. But Ashton, I swear if you leave the girl that you said you were going to marry not even two weeks ago because of this, our friendship might not make it. I refuse to sit here and let you make the worst decision of your life just because you're scared."

The room was silent. Calum's words hit me like a ton of bricks. He shook his head and walked out of my apartment.

"What if it's not even mine?" I sighed.

"Ashton, will you please think about what you're saying?" Michael said.

"It's a serious thought. Her and Kyle are really close- Oh no. What if it was Harry? I left them alone and she taught him how to use a condom. What if it was a hands on type of thing?" I shook my head at the ridiculous words coming out of my own mouth. "That's stupid. Harry would never do that to me."

"And Annie would?" Michael asked.

"Well..."

"Oh god, Luke. He fucking caught us. I can't believe it's happening like this."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, um, every time Mikey and I go over to Annie and Kyle's, we all kind of have an orgy." Luke said seriously. "Like I'm gay, but god she's a good fuck."