30

GEORGIA POV

"Gigi?  Gigi?"

I yawned and stretched, light pouring through the windows.

Scout was at my side of the bed with an angry expression on her sweet face.

"Morning, Duckling," I rasped before feeling Rome behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist.

That was the best sleep I had in ages.

I wanted to kiss Rome since the day I met him, but was glad we gave ourselves time to graft a stronger relationship before testing the waters of anything physical.

I trusted him with all my heart.  He trusted me as well. Nothing could hold us back now.

"Cuddle time?  No Scout?" the little girl accused, pointing a finger while pouting her bottom lip.

Rome chuckled behind me and kissed the side of my neck. I blushed but reached out, pulling her up to the bed.

"Ro?  Scout cuddle?"

He grinned and scooted back a little, letting Scout join us. We started chatting about what games to play and whether she wanted to bake something on our lazy Sunday.

"Scout??"  I heard Mariah call from the TV room a few minutes later.

I laughed and hollered, "She's back here with us!"

She peeked in and her green eyes widened but I saw Mariah quickly school her expression.  "Scout, Daddy wants to take you to get donuts."

The little girl gasped and scrambled down, racing to the staircase, her feet pounding as she headed up to meet Max.

Mariah lingered a moment but just smirked, "Take your time, Gigi and Rome.  Take... your... time."

I laughed and shook my head while she shut the door.

"That went well," Rome said in a gravelly voice that made a fire burn in my stomach.

"Bound to happen eventually," I replied, turning to face him and settle back into his arms.

He reached out and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear, "Any regrets about last night?"

"That we didn't kiss sooner."  Rome laughed and I gave a sheepish smile, "I know I'm safe with you, Rome.  I know I can trust you."

The words were fraught with meaning that was not lost on him.

Rome seemed to memorize my features, eyes roving from my hair down to my jaw.  Instinct took hold and I leaned closer, pressing my lips against his.  He kissed me fiercely, a growl escaping while I gently pushed him to his back.  My body moved quickly, straddling Rome and grinding lightly while our breaths mingled.

I sat back and met his eyes before he kissed down my neck and nipped at my shoulder blade.  My entire body shuddered under the attention which made him chuckle.

After a few minutes I finally moved away slightly, catching my breath while I felt myself want to continue.  "I've been wanting to do that for awhile, too," I breathed, smiling while my hand raked through the hair at the nape of his neck.

One of his hands roamed to my lower back and pulled me against him, feeling hard cock press into my body through our clothes.

Rome laughed at my surprise, kissing me again before replying, "So have I, Georgia.  So have I."

We got the morning started and headed upstairs, still in comfy clothes. I intended to keep stealing Rome's comfy shirts, especially seeing the glimmer in his eyes when he saw me wearing something from his closet. It was just past 8 and Mariah was humming while she scrambled some eggs. Archer was already gnawing on a teething biscuit and spotted us then squealed.