🔞AetherxRain❤️

Requested by: Shadowgirl0306
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This year's touring had been a long and tiring experience. And Aether and Rain couldn't wait to get home and cuddle 24/7 all day long for the next month. They weren't a secret to the band, everyone knew they were going out but they liked to keep their relationship things to themselves so occasionally they would kiss in front of people or cuddle while watching a movie on film night but that's aboit it, they preferred to keep it to themselves and everyone respected that, tho Sodo liked to tease them sometimes.

They got off of the tour bus after a never ending drive home and then they ran into the ministry and to their room and jumped onto the bed. They went back out and got their bags and then go into their room and write a note telling everyone to 'piss off we are not coming out of here for a month'. And then they got in bed and cuddled for at least 5 hours straight. "Rain?" Aether asks and Rain looks up at him. "Yeah?" He asks shyly. "Can you uhm, can you move your hand please?" Aether asks nervously not wanting to ruin the calm mood. Rain then looks where his hand is and sees it is directly on Aethers crotch and he gasps and then moves it and in the process presses down causing Aether to groan. "Oh I'm horny now." Rain says and laughs and Aether joins in. "Well I can help you fix it, but no kinky stuff, just cuddly sex." Aether says and Rain agrees.

Rain then kneels and straddles Aethers thighs and pulls his sweatpants off. Then he stands up and takes off his own clothes and straddles Aether's waist. Then he grabs onto his shoulders and slowly lowers himself down onto Aether. He lets out a loud breathless moan once he bottoms out and then he leans forward and kisses Aether. Then after a few minutes Aether breaks the kiss and then starts kissing down Rain's neck as he slowly starts bouncing on him. "So good Aether." Rain moans and Aether starts bucking his hips up in time with Rain's bounces.

"I'm so close." Aether groans and then Rain moans louder and comes on Aethers stomach and Aether then fills Rain up. "Oh that's was so good Rain." Aether groans and then Rain last down next to him. "C'mere." Aether says and then pulls Rain onto his chest. "Wanna go and have a mice warm bath?" Aether asks and Rain nods his head. Aether picks him up and then carries Rain to their bathroom where he quickly fills up the tub and then both of them get in. "I love you so much Aether, you're bestest thing that ever happened to me." Rain whispers and then Aether grabs a sponge and starts cleaning them off. "I love you too Rain, so so much." Aether whispers back and they both just lay there in silence for a while, comfortable silence.

"The waters getting cold wanna go watch jojo rabbit and cuddle until we fall asleep?" Rain asks and Aether agrees and they go and do just that