🔞Nihil🔞

I woke up today and chose violence 😃. So here you riding Nihil also this is really like wtf- coz I just can't take this seriously
TW: Necrophilia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah its not a prank this time.
~
You woke up today and then got ready, making sure to put on one white lace panties, knowing Nihil likes them. You put on a short skirt that barely covered half of your ass and then put on a small crop top and then pinch your nipple so he can see how hard they are for him.

You then walk down to where Papa sleeps, making sure to walk past sister Imperator's office so she can see who stole her man.

You get to Papa Nihil's room and then knock and walk in and you see him still asleep. You look down at his body, him still in his pyjama's, and immediately start dripping into your panties. You can't help yourself but reach down his body and gently grab his seven inch dick and then get it out of his pants and start jerking him off. He lets out a deep groan and then you see him wake up. "Ah- sister. What a great start to the day." He says and you smirk and move your hand faster. "I'm close sister." He groans and then you feel him cum on your hand. You smile and then lick all of the Ash off of your hand and then go and open the curtains. "Good morning Papa, how are you today?" You ask and look over and see him staring at your ass.

"You want some pookers?" You ask and he clears his throat. "I'd love it more than anything." He says with his smile and you smile. You walk back over to him and then pull down his trousers and then take off your panties, then you straddle him and start riding him. "Seestor so good." He moans and you smirk. You lean down and quickly get your fluids all over your fingers. Then you shove your fingers into his mouth and cum as he starts sucking on them. Then you shove your fingers so far down his throat that he chokes and dies and you keep riding him all day, only getting more turned on as his body starts to smell and decay. The end.