❤️little y/n (and Rain)❤️

Idk if it'll load, but the teddy is ^

Okay, sorry to disappoint, but this isn't little Phantom this time. So basically on I think Saturday I went to a shopping centre and got a build-a-bear!!!!!!!! (For not American or UK people it's a shop where you pick out a teddy, then watch it get stuffed and sewn and you add a heart with a wish and you can add scents and noises to the teddy and then you get a birth certificate and clothes!) And I just- little me is so happy about it so this is basically a little me rant (happy rant) turned into a story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ready to go shopping?" Sodo asks and walks into your room, and you nod and then get up and grab your purse, then walk out to the mini bus.

You all drive to the shopping centre of choice, and then you all get out and walk in. Everyone mumbles a short they want to go to, and then you walk around a corner and see build a bear. You squeal and then immediately slip into a smaller head space. "Can we go? Can we go?" You and Rain both say at the same time and everyone smiles and nods and you immediately hold Rain's hand and run to the shop. You have never been into a build a bear and its magical. There's so many teddies and outfits and it's just its amazing.

You immediately start looking at teddies with Rain and you both fall in love with a frog and a cow teddy. (I would have gotten the frog too if I could). You both feel and cuddle all the teddies and then you feel yourself slipping super small. "Can I p'ease g't one?" You ask Sodo and he tilts his head. You start blinking at him and he sighs and then smiles and say yes and you and Rain squeal and then pick out the ones you want. "Hii there!" The worker says in a happy voice and you and Rain both say hi back.

The shop is mostly empty so you and Rain get seen quick. "Are these the teddies you'd like?" The worker asks and you and Rain nod. "How cute! Now do you want a sound in them? Yours can moo and this one can make a frog noise!" The worker says and you look at Sodo to explain what she means. "Do you want your teddy to make a noise?" Sodo asks, crouching down a bit. "Uhm yes p'ease." You smile and the worker smiles. "Me too please!" Rain says and the worker smiles and then outs the audios in the machines and then in the teddies.

You both get to the stuffing station and then you and Rain both hand your teddies to a different worker who stuffs them. "Would you like your teddy to have a scent?" She asks and you look to Sodo again. "Do you want your teddy to smell nice?" Sodo asks and you nod slowly. "We have strawberry, candy floss, apple mint (there was another one but I can't remember)." She says and then offers for you to smell them. "Can i have the candy floss?" You whisper to Sodo and he tells the worker and she says yes and then outs the scent heart in him. "Now do you want a beating heart?" She asks and you immediately know you want one but when you try to get words out theu don't work and she thinks you don't but you don't want to say anything.

She sews up the teddy and then you wait a few seconds for Rain who Swiss has been helping. Once your both done you then walk over to the computer that makes the birth certificate. You think for a name and then think Mountain. It's not for the ghoul (mine totally was, I picked Mountain because Mountain likes nature and it fits perfectly). You put in his date of birth and then it prints off and now it's time for clothes.

You and Rain both loon throughout clothes and you really like the outfit that the teddy on show is wearing so you pick that out. And a top that says 'emotional support bear' (HOW CUTEE) and then some black trousers. You then wait for Rain who picks out an outfit and then you both go to the check out. You also end up getting a bag so that you can wear Mountain on your back (the one in the picture) and then you're all done.

You love it. You spend a couple more hours in the shopping centre and then go home, exhausted from such a long day especially while being little. You get home and then go to your room with Rain and you both play pretend with your mew teddies!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that's it! Sorry this is short. Please don't hate on this, I'm really excited and I wanted to tell everyone how happy I am about my new teddy. Sorry if I was being annoying in this, ik I am quote annoying when I'm little. Goodnight or day or evening or afternoon!! Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon!