Surprise!!!!!

Prior to Olivia opening the door to her and her fiancé apartment, she had to gather herself and ensure she did not show any emotions before answering the door. I thought I was over Spencer, but bracing to see him for a second time completely caught me off guard.  I though I suppressed the feelings I had for Spencer although it has been years since we were last together.....well not too many years after running into each other at an art scene in LA about a year ago, ending up waking up the next morning in his arms, a place where I always felt safe, however I had to put that slip up in the back of my mind because I am in fact engaged to another man.  Shortly after my hook-up with Spencer, I found out I was pregnant.  Refusing to take any chances, I studied in Europe my last semester at GAU and gave birth to me and Spencer's son. I know I should have been honest to Spencer and Brian, but I love Brian and I don't want to betray him.  I also owe it to Spencer to let him know about our son.  However, years later and I am still holding on to the pain that Spencer caused me.  I know I need to get my son as soon as possible.

All these thoughts came rushing back to me as I opened my apartment door to find Spencer standing with a look of confusion.  "Liv", yes in the flesh.  I'm sorry but I may have the wrong apartment.  As Spencer and Olivia stood at the door for a few seconds, Courtney rushed over and jumped on Spencer, smothering him with kisses.  I'm so happy to see you babe and I know I came a few days early, but I was missing my man.  With a confused look on his face, Spencer now wondered why his girlfriend was at Olivia's apartment. 

After explaining everything, he was still a little thrown off.  Here Spencer was at the home of the woman he still loved and to his surprise, his girlfriend of two years. 

Brian came from the bedroom and realized who Spencer was.  Trying to keep the piece, Brian suggested that they all go out to dinner together and catch up. Not liking the idea, Olivia decided to join the trio for dinner........in her mind, buckle their seats because it was going to be a long night.

After a very tense dinner, Courtney was the only clueless person in the group prior to realizing Spencer and Olivia had a past history and the ending got very ugly.

The only thing Liv could think about was her and Spencer's son.  Brian knew nothing about this because she was gone for a few months and had the baby then.  There was no doubt Spencer was the father because with Brian entered the league a year before Spencer was drafted, he encouraged Olivia to travel and focus on her career because he was busy with rookie OTAs and training camp.  She did not join him in New York until a couple of weeks before the NFL Season started.

Sorry folks, had to give you something, but at the same time keep it short.  The next chapter will be worth the wait.  Thank you all for your support as I continue to have a very hectic schedule.
One thing I didn't want to do was post a chapter and then wait months for the next or not finish the story at all, which I see so often on this app.