Fate's Journey

3rd POV 

The Twins were seen Running from the Guards as Vax quickly hides.

Guard: Where'd they go.

Guard 2: You see 'em?

The Guards hear whistles and sees Yamikumo standing there with a smirk on his face as he Ran away.

Guard: There!

Guard: After him.

The Guards chased after him as Vex and Vax quickly Ran to Gilmore's Shop to Find Yamikumo standing there. A Squirrel was seen Crawling down Vex's Shoulder into the Vent as it morphed into Keyleth, the Guards Ran towards the Vent to find no one as the group moved further into the Shop, Keyleth was excited.

Keyleth: Oh, man, being bad is so exciting.

Yamikumo: Shh, let's find what we're looking for and get out with no one.

Suddenly Violet Purple surrounded them and imprisoned them as the Lights came on.

???: *clears throat*.

They all turn to see none other than Gilmore standing there.

Gilmore: *winces* Ooh, crime doesn't pay, but it is entertaining.

Yamikumo: Aw, shit. I actually got caught this time.

Gilmore snapped his fingers and released them as Keyleth got up and was sweating nervously.

Keyleth: Uh, we weren't breaking in or anything. Just, you know, sort of on the run.

Vax: A quick stop at your store on our way out of town.

Gilmore: While it was closed. I assume you were going to leave an IOU?

Yamikumo: Look, Mr. Gilmore, Sir. We need your help to stop the most potentially dangerous couple in all of Tal'Dorei.

Gilmore: Oh, and who is this young man?

Yamikumo: I am Yamikumo Midoriya.

Gilmore: Help yourself to what you need.

Vex: Of course, darling. You know us.

Gilmore: *chuckles* All to well.

Vex grabbed some Fire Arrows while Yamikumo and Vax were at the Counter.

Vax: Dagger, Dagger, dagger... wooden stake. Perfect. *notices Yamikumo* Why didn't you grab anything.

Yamikumo: Oh, *reveals all his knives* I'm practically a one-man army.

Vex put all the enchanted Arrows on the counter.

Vex: I'll take these enchanted arrows.

Keyleth: and as much garlic as you can spare.

Gilmore: Ugh. I don't want to know. No, that's a lie. I absolutely want know. What's this all about?

Keyleth: We kinda pissed off a Vampire.

Vex: and our healer's out of commission.

Gilmore: Mm. Then may I suggest the addition of something special? *uses magic* Holy water. One of the only things truly known to stop a Vampire. Well, that and direct sunlight.

Vex: we will take all the holy water you've got.

Gilmore: you're looking at it.

Vex: *sighs* I'll need to grab a Few more things, then.

Vex walks off with Keyleth following her. A Ghost holding a tray brought tea for Gilmore.

Gilmore: Thank you, Rodrigo. You're a gem. *drinks tea* one must have a bit of company while handsome half-elves are off thwarting evil.