Book 2: Echo Tree

3rd POV 

The Group had successful snuck into Syngorn's wall and Yamikumo stole some Clothes.

A/N: He's Wearing this.

Keyleth: First off, your hometown is

Keyleth: First off, your hometown is... Wow. *chuckles* But... how can a city just teleport to the Fey Realm?

Vex: In times of Danger, the Elven nobility have arcane means of... moving it. It's rarely seen.

Yamikumo: I'm surprised the Creatures of the Fey Realm haven't attacked this place yet.

The Group hid behind a wall as Garmelie walked forward.

Garmelie: Right this way. Whoa! 

Vax Grabbed Garmelie and hid from Guards passing by while Garmelie laughs.

Percy: You led us here for your amusement, didn't you?

Garmelie: Oh, of course not. Going around would have meant pixie territory. And you do not want to tango with pixies. No, straight through is the fastest way to the Shademurk. Come, come.

The Group reluctantly follows Garmelie as they hid from more guards.

Vex: certainly are a lot of guards. 

Vax: More than I remember.

Vex: We're almost through. Just a few more blocks and we're... 

The Guards pointed their spears at the group.

Vex: Fucked.

Guard: Outsiders. State your name and purpose.

Yamikumo: How about you put those weapons down and we'll talk.

The Guards pointed their spears at Yamikumo who revealed his Hidden Knife.

Vex: Lower your weapons. We seek an audience with Ambassador Vessar.

Vax: *sighs* We're his children. 

Yamikumo: Well, this has been someday.

The guards led them to the house of Ambassador Vessar. Inside the house, Vax was standing with his arms crossed, Keyleth was walking around while Yamikumo was meditating with the Wolf laying next to him sleeping. Percy was examining the bookcase.

 Percy was examining the bookcase