Scanbo

3rd POV flashback 

A Thriving Sun tree was seen as the Camera Pans to Show a hand holding a White stone with green spots on it. Younger Brown haired Percy was seen with a Younger Cassandra who had a bored expression.

Anders: Whitestone. Mined from our very mountains, its plain appearance belies an exceptional trait. When refined it is know by another name.

Percy: *raises hand* Residuum Glass, Professor Anders.

Anders: Correct as always, Percival. Residuum is a potent arcane amplifier. Take this delicate Lambent Crystal, for instance.

Cassandra looked at her brother as she shot a spit wad at him and looked away while whistling. Anders opened a box and took out a Blue Crystal before putting it on a Stand. He then slowly moved the Residuum towards the Crystal that Glowed. While that was happening Cassandra pushed Percy's books and spilled Ink on his clothes.

Percy: Ugh. Cass!

Anders: Cassandra. Are you volunteering to demonstrate?

Cassandra: Um, Certainly, Professor.

Cassandra walked towards Anders' desk before picking up the Residuum and holding it up.

Anders: On its own, the light remains measured. However, when even a tiny bit of Residuum touches it...

Anders moves Cassandra's hands that were Holding the Crystal and Residuum then the Crystal immediately blows up as the Parents of Cassandra and Percy walk in.

Lord de Rolo: You're not endangering the heirs of Whitestone. are you, Professor?

Anders: No, of course not, my lord. Merely relaying the import of its most Valuable commodity.

Lady de Rolo: Do keep the children in one piece if you can?

Anders: *chuckles* Childr...yes. I-If I may, I still have not received word on my refinery proposal.

Lord de Rolo: Anders, we've been over this.

Anders: Yes, but with enough funding, we could triple our Residuum production. 

Lord de Rolo: your ambitions cloud your duties! More is not always better. Perhaps focus on your pupils instead of matters beyond your purview. 

Anders: *lowers head* Oh, forgive my hubris. Your Advice is always illuminating.

Lady de Rolo: See you at Dinner, dears.

The de Rolo parents leave as Anders grumbles.

Anders: Ugh, why do I bother? No one appreciates me, No one at all. 

Cassandra: Professor, it's just an Experiment.

Anders: Not to me! You'll never appreciate the Potential here. How could you, when everything is given and nothing is earned? *walks away* Fanciful whelps. Pray you never wake to find reality knocking at your door.

Anders leaves as the De Rolo children stare at him.

Flashback end.

The Resistance and Vox Machina ran through the streets while avoiding the guards.

Archie: *to Bryn* Spread word of our escape, Rendezvous in the Morning. 

Bryn nods as she and a Few Rebels run away from the main group. They ran pass the Sun Tree as Keyleth looked at the Fake Vox Machina and fearing that they would suffer the same fate. Until Yamikumo comforted her.

Yamikumo: that won't happen to us.

Keyleth: how can you be so sure?

Yamikumo: Because we're a Team, we're Stronger together. We'll fight for our lives no matter what. Now let's Move.