The Darkness within

3rd POV 

The Ziggurat was shown before the Camera Pans to Show spinning Orb then turned to Vox Machina surrounding their Injured Friend.

Yamikumo: Keyleth, Wake up. Please.

The Camera Zoomed in on Keyleth's face as the Corruption spread to her face like she was Cracking.

Yamikumo: Keyleth! No.

Vax: Is there anything we can do to help her?

Vex: an Elixir. Try this.

Vex reached into the sack and handed Yamikumo an Elixir, Yamikumo Opened it before pouring it into Keyleth's Mouth expecting it to Work.

Yamikumo: It isn't working, we're losing her!

Vax: I don't understand it was supposed to work.

Delilah: The Whispered One did not return. We failed. It was too soon. 

Percy: There's nothing to be done. Keyleth is Gone.

Yamikumo: What!

Percy: But at least we have what we came for.

Percy pointed his Pepperbox at Delilah's head.

Vex: The Fuck are you talking about?! Keyleth is still breathing.

Scanlan: Something's not right. Uh, let me try, uh... 🎶Scanlan's hand🎶

Scanlan strummed his Lute as a Brief Spark of Magic appeared then quickly disappeared.

Scanlan: The Elixir, my spell— that thing must blocking all magic.

Vex: Damn it, he's right. Away from the orb!

Cassandra: We're not done with you yet.

Cassandra grabbed Delilah by her hair and Dragged her away as they Walked down the Ziggurat. Grog had heard a Mysterious voice calling to him.

Grog: Hmm? Finders keepers.

Grog Picked up Sylas' Sword as he looked at his reflection in the Blade.

Scanlan: Hey! Let's move, big guy!

Grog sheathed the Blade before Rejoining the Others. Yamikumo fell on one knee from Over Exerting himself in the Fight.

Grog: Hey, *picks up Keyleth* Easy, I got her from here.

Yamikumo: Thanks, Grog.

They Kept Walking until they arrived in the Residuum refinement Room again as Scanlan wanted to Test something.

Scanlan: Okay, wait-wait-wait, hold up, hold up. 🎶Scanlan's Hand🎶 Yes, we got Magic.

Scanlan created a Thumbs up as Vax took off his Cloak and put it on the ground. Grog put Keyleth on the Cloak as Yamikumo rushed to Keyleth's Side.

Yamikumo: Vex, Another Elixir! I need it, hurry!

Vex  *sighs* there's just, there's no more. 

Yamikumo looked down at Keyleth somberly As he took Keyleth's hand.

Yamikumo: Keyleth, I failed you. Forgive me.

Vex: Yamikumo, I'm so sorry.

Yamikumo placed Keyleth's hand on her stomach as it fell down then He Remembered the spell Keyleth had used to Heal Cassandra. Yamikumo emptied her bag and gathered ingredients.

Yamikumo: wait, the herbs. What else did she use. Scanlan! Need some Magic asap!

Yamikumo mixed the Herbs together and spit in it.