The depths of deceit

3rd POV

Percy fired his Pepperbox but the Bullet hit the Wall, the Person who made Percy miss was none other than his own sister Cassandra. Percy was enraged at this display seeing his Sister defend someone that Murdered their Family with no hesitation.

Keyleth: Percy, what are you doing?! She's unarmed!

Percy: So was my Family.

Cassandra: Percy, she may have something we can use. They kept her Alive for a Reason.

Vex: Um. Mind telling us who this is.

Percy: Dr. Anna Ripley. Another Briarwood pawn I'm about to remove from the board.

Ripley: *chuckles* And here I thought you were the intelligent one. We're both Engineers, Percival. We know the Value of Knowledge. You must be as to the information I possess.

Percy: *Aims Barrel at her* Not that curious.

Cassandra: *stops Percy* Brother, wait.

Percy: Why should I?!

Cassandra: I've been with the Briarwoods for years. And I know next to nothing about their Motives.

Percy: Fine. Interrogation. Then she dies. 

Percy walks away as Vax started Picking the Lock. While this was happening, Pike, Keyleth and Scanlan went to Talk To Percy as Vex looked at Percy worriedly.

Scanlan: Percy, hey, love ya pal, but we got to deal with this Smoke thing. I mean, you are legit fucked up.

Percy: Not this again.

Keyleth: it's been getting worse. Pike, eh... can you Divine anything? 

Pike: If Percy will let me.

Percy reluctantly nods and kneels to meet Pike's height. Pike placed her hand on Percy's chest as her eyes Glowed Yellow. She saw Percy covered in Smoke with a bit of Fire burning him but he doesn't feel Fazed by it.

 She saw Percy covered in Smoke with a bit of Fire burning him but he doesn't feel Fazed by it

Pike: *gasps* Percy? Look at me, Please.

Percy looks at Pike, But it wasn't Percy. it was Something Otherworldly.

Pike: Percy?

The Being Suddenly Shouts as it grabs her Arm and Quickly Devours Pike, in the Real World Pike jumps and Breathes heavily.

Pike: I don't know what it is! But something is Clouding your soul. We need to get you to a Temple. 

Percy: Really? With rebels at the gates and the Briarwoods in this Castle? Have you all gone mad?

Keyleth: But if Something is Wrong with you...

Percy: Your concern are appreciated, truly. But we must press forward. As soon as this is over, I will sort it out.