One journey ends, another begins

3rd POV.

the group landed on the ground with a thud. Vax soon woke up.

Vax: chenga! *holds his side*

Vex: it's okay. you're safe now.

they all heard Umbrasyl roaring from beyond the rubble.

Vex: or not.

Scanlan: Okay, we got Vax, now let's slip out the back door. 

Vax: We're not running. 

Scanlan: How many times do I have to say this? We can't win.

Percy: he makes an excellent point.

Keyleth: Okay, what if we leave and come back with help? 

Vax: No, damn it, we'd never return in time.

The Vestiges started glowing blue as the scene changes to show Umbrasyl looking through Mythcarver. 

Umbrasyl: there you are.

The scene changes to Vax's face before zooming outward.

Vax: don't you people see? If The Matron has shown me anything. Keyleth's people, Grog's Herd, Yamikumo becoming a Dragon, Our father. You think that was all Chance? We're supposed to be here. You are supposed to be here. 

Scanlan: Screw your Matron! She doesn't control my destiny.

Vax: No, Scanlan, you do. And you can run from it, or you can rise to meet it. 

Vax walks away as Scanlan remembers what Kaylie said.

Kaylie: What do you care? For all the wrong you've done in your life, you'd have to do a hell of a lot right.

Scanlan looks down before speaking again.

Scanlan: Vax, I...

Umbrasyl quickly bursts through the wall as the Others get out of the way.

Umbrasyl: your relics led me right to you.

Umbrasyl opens his wings causing acid to drip down as the others Dodge the acid rain. Vax quickly jumps in the air and slashes Umbrasyl in his neck, stomach and tail making the dragon fall on the ground. Keyleth attacks Umbrasyl in her Fire Giant form, but Umbrasyl quickly grabs her with his jaws before throwing Keyleth towards the wall making her change back to normal.

Umbrasyl was about to finish her off, but thankfully he was struck in the back by lightning before he turned around to see Yamikumo standing there in his Dragon form.

Umbrasyl was about to finish her off, but thankfully he was struck in the back by lightning before he turned around to see  Yamikumo standing there in his Dragon form

Yamikumo: if you so much as touch her, I'll kill you!

Umbrasyl smirks before Charging at Yamikumo who flies towards him with his sword raised.   They Fought for a while until Yamikumo misses Umbrasyl who spits Acid on his left wing burning it and making him drop the Fox blade.