Ch-2

Next morning everyone was having there breakfast. We need to go to village as shantis baby shower is held and everyone is comming so get prepare. we will leave for the village by afternoon and yes we will stay for a week so pack according to that . Said Mr shivkumar exciting aishwarya and her brother.

Aishwarya pov:

Finally a vacation that also to the village. I am missing my grandparents they are very good and they still love each other. Yes finally I will meet all my cousins my maa have three siblings excluding her my mother is eldest of all after that siddharth mama then meenakshi chitti and then the beast shrinivas mama he is the only one who is unmarried .

My mother is eldest but she had us ver late that's why my other cousins are elder then us and all of them got married  . I am the youngest and only unmarried girl and then my brother and shrinivas mama we three are only unmarried. Shanti is daughter of mennakshi chitti and is five year elder then me and she got married to karthik anna son of siddhart mama . Rahul is younger brother of karthik anna and he got married to sugandha shantis younger sister.

All of them had love arrange type marriage and I was nit able to attend rahul annas wedding as I had my exam.
Last I met all of them four years back at shantis wedding at that time I was in twelfth standard.

I am excited to meet all of them after so many eyers except two people first preeti who is neighbor to our chitti.. I never liked her she always use to act extra sweet but when we use to be alone she used to act indifferent and take my things and make such scenario that others might thought I am at fault but thanks to my cousins they protected me and supported me as they know her real nature. Second the Mr. beast he always used to scold me and be strict to me never allowing me to do anything and always carry that dont mess with me attitude.

But he is hot and handsome but I used to look so small in front of him he used to be clean shave and those enchanting eyes.... Forgot it he is scary and beasty I don't like him.

With all these thoughts I packed my things and we left for the village by our car. Around night we reached the village. I step down from the car and felt the fresh and cool air making my hairs blow ohh this is peace. Everything look same nothing changed.

Everyone stood at the entrance to welcome us. We entered inside and greeted patti, chitti ,mama and all my cousins ohh they are all so love dovey and shanti she look so cute with that big bump. But everyone is so changed in there appearance. They didn't look so young ohh wait they are already married and one couple is already welcoming there child.

But someone is missing oh yes Mr. Beast where is he. Whatever it's great he is not hear otherwise he would have scolded me to sleep early do this do that.

Suddenly my papa asked chitti about Mr beast bringing me out of my thoughts. He will arrive by tomorrow you know na his first love his company and work so he is really busy but come by tomorrow.

Ohh I knew nothing good is in Mr beast except his good looks, bulky body and hight. Whatever it's great if we don't see each other. With all these thoughts we all went to sleep. As tomorrow we all will go to the temple nearby , after he comes he will also join us.

Long chapter sorry for the mistakes and do vote and comment. Tell me your thoughts.