Ch-23

WEDDING DAY

The whole house was decorated and the wedding venue common it's there wedding the youngest and the most Eligible bachelor of the family..obviously most of them where happy for them and some were jealous and angry as they wanted there son and daughters to get married to the birde and groom..

Finally the most awaited day.. Obviously more for shrinu as this is the result of his patience for years and years.. The girl he saw growing up in his hand is going to be his bride.... All this hustling and bustling is due to his marriage and he is enjoying every bit of it.. Today finally he will get his aishwarya for lifetime... He came out of his thought when he heard priest asking the ladies to call the bride..

Ashu decked up in beautiful saree and jewellery looking like the most beautiful bride.. She was anabel  to believe that finally she is getting married and that also to him.. She never thought this in wildest of her dreams but see here she going gaga over getting married to him.
She knows know that her father  did best by choosing him as her husband a loving caring supporting and little possesive and wild.. What else can a girl ask for..

Let's go priest is calling for aishwarya..
Hearing this she came out of her bubble and after finally looking at herself.. She came out of the room with help of her sisters and walked toward shrinu who was sitting in front of the fire chanting mantras and looking hot as hell.. She was aww struck staring at his manliness and that calm composer.. Which was making her go crazy..

Hearing the anklet sound.. He turn toward his left and saw the most beautiful in his whole existence.. Still yesterday she was still looking like a child but suddenly right now with all these jewellery and saree..she was looking like a grownup girl and thanks to the saree which was perfectly highlighting her curves.. Making her look beautiful and hot at the same time..

She came and sat beside shrinu and started performing the ritual.. They both kept glancing at each other and everytime she does that a smile would come on his face.. After sometimes priest asked shrinu to tie thali around her neck and yellow rice was distributed to everyone.. The musicians started playing the music and he tie thali around her neck after first knot her sister came to tie the next two but he himself tied the three times and filled her hair line with Vermilion and put little on her thali..and at that moment only a tear slipped his eyes .And that was noticed non other than Shivkumar.. He was happy to see tears in eyes of his son in law.. Which proved he could never find anyone better than him for his daughter..

After that they took the rounds of fire and he put the toe ring in her feet and at last they put yellow rice on each other. They took everyones blessing and finally he took her to show the star.... And bidding bye to all the guest the reach home which was nearly morning.. Few relatives were still at home and after welcoming the newly wed they were send to take rest.. As after sometimes they have to perform puja and then in evening they have reception.. As day after tomorrow only they are leaving for his city..

Ashu was taken to the room and after freshing up she was not able to control the urge of sleeping on the bed and she slept on the bed.. Tired of all the wedding and pre wedding ritual .. And our hero.. And husband of this little girl got a call from his assistant and rest toh everyone knows.. He got a good scolding from his Meenakshi sister already for working just after his wedding but he convinced her saying he will be over before the morning puja...

After few hours....

Ashu was dragged from bed for the ritual and it was done by none other than her mother who gave her a good scolding for behave like a married women.. She needs to take responsibility.. And learn from her other sisters how they are managing everything and she is still behaving like a student.... Hearing her mother's word she thought common no matter what i am still a student.. Hehehe

She laughed and  took shower..after sometime She came out  wearing blouse and peticote.. With still little wet body..
Her mother took the saree  and started draping it around her and After getting her full ready.. I am going down come soon saying this her mother left the room
Ashu turned around and look at herself she really look like a beautiful grown woman.. She looked at herself and felt something is missing.. She looked carefully and then she noticed the Vermillion.. She smiled at her own stupidness and filled her hairline ....

Suddenly she heard the door closing sound and look around to find her husband standing near the door with folded hands and a beautiful smile..
She look toward him and got shy..and thought  Common i am seeing him after we came to house in the early morning..
And his presence feel like he is taking control over my each breath and that also without doing anything.. Isn't he the most calm and compose then why he always give a dominating vibe.. Which i obviously love...

Come here.. I called her.. Look like she is lost in her Dreamland and obviously it's about me because the way she is looking at me and getting shy.. I said come here , i again call her and she immediately started walking toward me.. They way he called me i felt like he took a control over me and i started walking toward him and stand in front of him.. He bent down and kissed my forehead for a minute and move back smiling.. I still feel his lips on my forehead.. I open my eyes and he rubbed my eyes corner and put it behind my ears...

She is looking too beautiful.. Everyone will look at her so i need to protect her from evil eyes and this is the best way..
I saw her smiling and said.. It will protect you become you are looking too beautiful.. That i want to make love to you right now at this moment.. Saying this i held her waist and pulled her near me as tight as i can..obviously not giving pain to her..

She putt her both hands on my chest and look down biting her lips.. Pull your blouse little down i said..making her confuse  ...han? I asked him. Again confirming that weather i heard him right or not.. Do it baby .. He said again and this time pulled my blouse little lower and he immediately took the upper portion of my brest in his mouth and started sucking hard and nibbled it with his teeth.. I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure and my one hand automatically reached the back of his head pushing him more into my breast..

He sucked me hard and after a lick and kiss on the same place he finally left me..
I opened my eyes and looked at him and saw him sexily wipping his mouth with a satisfactory smile on his face .. Now go before i fuck you right here.. She immediately pushed me and left from there.. I am coming in few minutes.. I heard him saying.. Still i didn't look back and went downstairs.. Ohh God what was that.. It was too hot...

Read vote and comment.. Please vote all those silent readers.. I am not accepting a comment from you guys but a click a vote takes nothing.. You can do that ... Still all of you are welcome to read and enjoy... Bye bye