Ch-12

Maitri's whole day went with crying, cursing and overthinking... Next day all of them were leaving.. So she had to pack her bags also and she did The packing had a little food and again entered her room and looked at her phone.. For one message, or a call but nothing... She herself called him n number of times but same dame response... The number you are calling is currently switched off...

While staring at the phone she didn't knew when sleep consumed her . She woke up next morning with a loud knock on her room... She slowly step down her bed and opened the door and there stood her... Maa... Aishwarya get ready.. We will be leaving in half and hour... Saying this she left..

Suddenly she remembered yesterday and day before yesterday event and hurriedly ran to her bed and for her disappointment.. Not a single message was there.. She banged her phone on the bed and ran to get fresh...

Aishwarya came down.. Wearing a frock and shoes... Perfect for travelling.. Everyone was present in the living room.. All of there bags were packed and servants were loading the cars With the respective languages.. All of them were standing and saying final goodbyes to each other... Suddenly siddhart mama said.. Okh then let's meet after four months for our Aishwarya and shrinivas wedding... Hearing this a blush crept her face.. And everyone teased her...

Finally after all the goodbyes and everything... Everyone started  there respective journey . When Aishwarya's car left the house premises.. She thought.. These two weeks changed her whole life... She came here as a twenty one ear old girl doing her master.. Who came to visit her maternal grandparents and now leaving as would be daughter in law of this family.. She never expected to be with the man.. Who always scolded her, disciplined her and what not... And if you look precisely... Few days before till engagement he was just scolding her.. But that baby shower night changed everything.. She saw him as a protected, provider and most trustable person..

Within tha single day she came to know about him so much.. That nobody else knows.. His smoking habits, him being a proper shameless , he can also talk so dirty , him loving me from last six years, him doing the unthinkable things with me... Seriously i never expected all these to happen... But it did happen and in a good way.. We are going to get married after 4 months... And then i will be leaving with him...

But this is the second day.. He didn't talked to me after the moment we share and not even answering my single calls and messages... Again tears polled in her eyes... She hardly rubbed her tears put on her headphones and listening to a light music.. She slept again...

There whole day passed in travelling only..around late evening, they reached home and due to the tiredness of all day they all went to sleep as tomorrow is sunday.. And day after tomorrow everyone is starting there respective work.. Aishwarya's college also starts from monday...

Next morning.. Everyone woke up late due to tiredness and today was sunday.. And the one who woke up at last was aishwarya.. She got fresh and came in the leaving room... Her amaa served her hot breakfast and she ate it... And again excused herself saying she is going to read... Everyone nodded.. But Mr. Shrinivas sensed something is off with her daughter.. From the day after her engagement..

He can't ask her directly.. Because if she wanted.. She could have shared... But she didn't.... So he thought to ask the other party.. His son in law . . After his daughter left he went to his room... And dialled his number.. But the phone is switched off.. He never switche off his phone.. Even if he is in meeting. . Then what happened today.. He tried again but same response..

On the other side... A man is setting in his meeting room with all other department.. He is looking at hr department head like a raging bull...but instead of shouting... He calmly said..what do you think i will pay for worthless people like you.. I ran a company not a charity for fools like you.. You are fired... Saying this he got up and left the Conference room... Leaving all the employees shivering and sweating.

Bye bye... Stay tuned... But do vote and comment guys