Ch-41

CONTINUE :                                                   

Suddenly the main gate of the house opened and maitri entered inside with a desperate look in her eyes.To find his mama, But she saw aunty was sitting on the sofa.Seeing her, aunty also stood up and took a step toward her.... "Where is mama aunty " ?? Maitri immediately asked..." I don't know ..he is not at home "
Aunty immediately answered.

'If he is not here then where is he.. His car is also not here nor driver' All these were running in her head when both of them suddenly heard a noise of car honk...

Hearing the honk of car, Maitri immediately turn around and took few steps outside . Aunt also followed her and saw a cab entered the main gate and stood in front of them.

The gate opened and the driver stepped out.. Both of the ladies were waiting for shrinu to step out but nothing such happened.. The cab left from there but there was only one person the driver.

As soon as cab vanished from her sight.. She came out of her trance that ,Driver is  here but Car and owner of the car is not here. Where is he ??why didn't he came yet???All these thoughts were running in her mind...

ON THE OTHER SIDE....

Shrinu parked his car in the parking lot and entered the building. Guard was shocked seeing shrinu over here that also this late. He thought to ask him but again right now shrinu's aura was speaking something else. Soo he didn't dare at ask anything..

Shrinu saw the guard but he was not in mood to say anything to him. So he silently entered the building and stood in front of his personal elevator and pressed the button. Soon he was on his floor, he walked toward his cabin and saw his Secretary is still working on her desk..

He halted his steps and said " Why are u still here linda?? " Linda suddenly stood up hearing his voice and was shocked seeing him in the office that also this late.
"Sir i had some work to finish soo i was doing that " She answered politely..

Hearing her answer shrinu nodded his head and walk toward his cabin . He held the knob of the gate and opened it but again he turned his head and ask "when will you leave?? It's too late u shouldn't be here till this late..

" I am already done sir, i was packing my things to leave " Hearing her shrinu again said , "Okh then leave and reach home safely and one more thing don't tell anyone i am here, Understood " Linda nodded her head and shrinu entered inside his cabin.. And locked the door.

Linda smiled like crazy seeing his concern toward her. But there were many questions in her mind after seeing his conditions. But she controlled her thoughts and started collecting her belonging . After a final check she walked toward his cabin and thought to look after him once wether he is okay or not.

She tried to look inside the cabin but it was impossible , so she knocked few times but no response. She was again going to knock when suddenly the phone on her desk ranged.. She immediately walked toward her desk and thought who will call at this time . Still she picked up the call and said " hello "

AT HOME :

"where is mama ?? " She immediately asked the driver. Driver looked at her and said " I don't know mam , sir asked me to take a cab and leave.. He himself booked the cab for me..

Hearing him ashu immediately dismissed all of them entered inside and sat on the sofa.. She looked at the big wall clock and it's tooo late..aunty sat beside her and said "don't worry he must be somewhere he just need some alone time probably "

" But why?? He could have informed me Or atleast he should receive my call or call me back but he did nothing. I don't even know anyone here.. What should i do aunty.."  She said crying