Ch-24

CONTINUE :

Fuckk.. This girl is making me crazy specially from the moment i put Vermillion on her hairline.. She has changed allot. She suddenly look like some grownup woman.. Thinking all about his ashu he got ready and came down stairs and first person his eyes caught was. Her baby sitting in middle of her sisters..they were probably teasing her as she was all red and looking down.

Priest called as for the puja and at that time only she looked at me.. But with big angry eyes.. Fuck she look soo cute but wait.. Why she is starting at me like this?
I didn't do anything..? Then? Still with all these questions and ignoring her glare we walked to the temple area and took our respective seats for puja.. We did the puja and stood up taking the blessings of everyone.. But she was still glaring at me

I left from there and started talking with the guests and i saw her disturbing the prasad to everyone.. After that i got busy in talking and didn't notice her.. But suddenly she came from nowhere and gave the prasad to the people standing there.. And started leaving without giving me the prasad.. What the hell?

One uncle noticed this and said maa you didn't gave prasad to your husband only..
Actually he already had the prasad.. Isn't it she asked eyeing me and i nodded my head not having any option.. And trust me guys this cold shoulder game continued till long.. It's already afternoon and she is still glaring at me.. After sometime it will be evening ..we have to get ready for our reception party .... And i don't even know what was my mistake..

I came in my room to collect my saree and other belonging for evening as car has already came and me ,and my sisters are going to the venue now. To get ready as makeup artists has already reached there. After confirming everything once again i step out of the room and started walking toward the stairs ..But suddenly i felt a strong pull on my arm and i was pulled in a room.. I was going to shout but someone pressed my mouth and my voice got muffed ..i got scared still i opened my eyes and looked at the person

Seeing his face i got angry.. But he said calm down baby it's me.. Hearing his words i pushed him slightly and said what the hell is this? Why did u do this.. I got so scared.. I am sorry for this but since morning you are avoiding me.. What happened tell me.. He asked literally like requesting.... Don't you know  why i am avoiding you.. Han? I questioned back.. I seriously don't know baby tell me please.. I asked her again and this time she removed her saree pleats little and i saw that bright purple mark which i gave her in the morning..

As she angry from me because i mark her.. I should have asked her permission but when i did this she didn't stop me also.. But then why she is angry now..
You didn't told me that the skin got red after you did this and when i went down sisters saw this and they were teasing me soo much.. Till now they are teasing me
I complained to him.. But after listing to me he started laughing and said..

Is this why you are avoiding me.. But this is nothing i will do more bad than this tonight.. He slowly pulled me near him and said.. Tonight is our first night and in next morning when you will step out of the room .. Everyone will already know what happened between us.. So tell me will you not step out of the room.. He is right but still..

See aishwarya overall the thing is never avoid me.. I can't stand your ignorance.. Understood.. He asked me being all serious.. I nodded my head.. But he suddenly pinched my left nipple and said words baby words.. Yes i uttered and look down feeling shy.. He slowly lifted my chin and pecked my forehead, eyes, nose and finally lips.. Be ready for tonight.. He said in a husky voice neary ear.. ASHUUUUU I heard my sisters calling me.. I immediately pushed him. And step out of the room and went downstairs..

She is always running from me.. What will she do.. When i will do more shameless things to her.. I smiled thinking about her and left the room.. I need to check some files.. Let's do some work.. I was walking toward our room.. When i heard someone talking.. I followed the voice and i saw my brother, bava and two of our relatives were talking.. I walked toward them.. I was going to call bava.. Buti heard one of those anna saying.. Shivkumar don't you think you did wrong with your daughter.

What is he saying.. I questioned myself so rather than interrupting i decided to hear them.. Bava said.. What do you mean krishna.. Anna your daughter is too young.. You could have got more better proposals for her.. Why did you married her to shrinu .. Krishna don't worry i got the best for my daughter .. I couldn't get anyone better then my shrinu.. I always wanted him as my son in law and he is best so don't worry..

As you say anna.. But what about aishwarya she is young right now and didn't seen the world much that's why accepted this marriage what if later on she regret her decision.. You yourself see anna in next four years our aishwarya will turn into a beautiful girl and shrinu he will age more.. What if she thinks you married her someone way older than her... Krishna you don't need to think much i have decided best for my daughter.. I guess you should leave now.shivkumar got really angry hearing his words but somehow controlled himself and said..In evening you have to attend reception party also.. So goo ahead.. I just warned you anna.. I know you didn't liked my words but rest is on you.. Saying this he left..

Shivkumar and siddhart also left from there.. Being angry but they didn't saw shrinu standing in the corner and heard everything.. He slowly walked toward his room.. Closed the door and entered in his 
Balcony.. The whole sky has turned red announcing that it's going to be evening .

This beautiful sunset was setting down with his happiness also.. Really Krishna anna is not wrong.. What if aishwarya like someone else.. In future isn't it obvious.. In next few years she will turn more beautiful and will feel ashame having me as her husband.. I never thought about this side .. Ohh God what wrong i did. I .. I... I destroyed her future.. I need a cigarette.. Yes i need a cigarette.. I burned a cigarette took a deep puff closing my eyes but her face came in front of my eyes and the way she said not to smoke..

Fuck i can't even smoke.. I dumped the cigarette.. And kept staring blankly.. I have an i idea.. I will be married to her for namesake and divorce her when she fall in love with someone or want to be free from this marriage..or divorce her now..if she want soo.i will ask her because Her happiness matters most i already did  a blunder by marrying her.. I destroyed her life... Yes this will work..

I came inside my room and changed for the reception....

Do vote and comment enjoy reading.. Bye bye