Ch-4

Shrinu have your food da.... Hearing my sister meenakshi's voice... I just nodded my head... But didn't look at her... After few minutes I heard door closing Sound means she left... Then again I concentrated on my conference....

Myself shrinivaas... I am software engineer but i have my own company... When I was in college at that time only I did this startup and now it's a big company... Giving shelter and food to lakhs of people... I am 32 year old.  My height is 6'3 .I have a good body all thanks to my two hour daily gym .I am not a talkative person... I am calm and quiet person.. I am youngest son of my father... But i love my elder sister most... She was like a mother to me and her  husband he also Love me most... I was only four when she got married..

I still remember I cried for whole two days when she left... But again this is life you have to keep moving.. My sister sumitra and shivkumar had there children very late due to some complication... But again now everything is set... My all siblings are married.. There children are also married and now they are welcoming there own child.... Seriously life goes so fast..

But there is one person... Today when I saw her claded in red churidar...then I felt that if the real magic the time has ever done is on her... I am seeing her after 4 years last time when I saw her she was a normal school going girl but now she is a complete women.

For 6 years I ran from my own feelings and I am still doing the same.. When I started feeling for her she was so.. So young..  They way she use to call me shrinu mama innocently...but my mind would comprehend that she is calling me as her husband...I thought it's just one kind  of attraction but later I realised that I fucking love her.. But I can't help first she  is sumitra and shivkumar daughter... Who treated me like there own son... Second I am 12 years older than her... And third she hates me... Because I always scolded her.. But I don't know how to comprehend my emotions to her.. Except her I am fine with everyone but.. Her. She makes me crazy... Beyond limit.

Did I mention you now she is more beautiful....that much that I roughly want to ravish her.... But again she will be someone else.. So leave it. This is the only reason I didn't get married... And now I have stepped in this house I know again there will be a topic of my marriage.. And I want to avoid it... And I will. And most important I have to avoid ashu... If it requires me being angry... Then also it's fine.. But I have to stay away from her.

I have one more meeting to finish then it's fine.. And it's already going to be evening . Come shrinu finish your work .

Ashwariya's pov :

I woke up from my sleep it's already evening... I slept for so late. I got up from bed got fresh and went down everyone was already present there except the males. I went and sat beside my mom then kept my head on meenakshi chitti and lied down own sofa I am still wearing the loose tshirt without bra and the shorts.... And it doesn't matter I am at home only... We all were eating and having fun the so called married ladies were were discussing about there respective husband and trust me it's fun hearing all these.

Aren't you doing your hehehehehe to much asked sugandha and shanti.... We will see one day when you will get married... You will do the same. Why my ashwariya is still a baby she won't get married now... Said chitthi giving them a good reply... Are you sure your baby is still a baby. She is already 20 joined her masters but didn't know one single housework except cleaning... But look at sugandha she only three year elder than her and all ready married leaving a happy life my dear mother taunted like a typical indian mother.

So they loved each other that's why.. And aishwarya doesn't love anyone so there is no need ... And my aishwarya want to become a professor so she will do that said my chitti stroking my hair. Our other girls are highly educated and doing there job.... Sugandha is a school teacher and shanti worke in a bank.. Now she is in maternal leave... Isn't it.. Said my mother silencing my chitti .

Yes you are right... We should start looking for a good match for our aishwarya as she is already joined her masters.. It's a good age to get married... Said my father coming inside the house with rahul and karthik with a smilling face.

Updated after a long time sorry for the delay and sorry for mistakes... Do vote and comment