Ch-42

Shrinu's pov :

Last night i got soo drunk that i myself don't know when i slept. When i opened my eyes in the morning ,i found myself  on the office couch and few empty bottles scattered here and there.. I felt like my head will split part, i got up somehow and splashed some water on face and last night incidents came clear in my mind....

I took a shower thinking about her.. I don't know what reason she had, why did she even spoke those words but it hurts.. And that also badly. Just now everything got sorted between us and this came up. I dried myself with her thoughts running in my mind when i saw i dont have any professional clothe in the office closet.. I wore the trouser and tshirt available there and came out and stood in front of the glass wall...

The view was peaceful and calming .. Suddenly his phone ranged and it was his parents . Why are they calling now i thought and received the call and after talking to them for sometime i ended the conversation and looked at my phone.. There were n numbers of calls and messages from ashu ..

I was checking her message and calls when my phone switched off. I put it on charge and sat on my chair and dialled at home from my office phone and as i knew aunty picked up the call.. I said hello and she immediately bombarded me with all of her questions.. I answered her all question patiently and then asked her about my love..

I felt really bad when she told me she was crying and looking here and there for me crazily.. I didn't said anything i just hummed at her information.. She asked me " If i want to talk to her " I said no and ask her to let her sleep.. Then i told her about my family coming and to prepare everything , i asked her to inform driver's to take two car and head toward airport after two hour.

I was going to keep the phone when suddenly i remembered something and said " Aunty my secretry will be coming in some time soo sent one of my suit with her as soon as possible " She said a okay and i kept the phone. I immediately dialled shayam and ask him to bring my clothes " But he said he is with one of our client and will take time to go home and then come back to office . But he told me my suit will reach office on time.. I kept the phone with a okay and put my head on the chair as it was getting worst..

Suddenly the door of my cabin open without any knock and peon came inside.
He was shocked would be an understatement seeing me in this early morning and that also in this condition..
Still he composed himself and i told him " Today do the cleaning after i leave office for now bring me a strong coffee without suger and milk.. " He immediately left and returned back within few minutes with a hot sizzling coffee.

As soon as the coffee hit my taste buds i felt relaxed. This was really needed.. My mind again travelled back to my love.. Her expression, her moan, her smile fuck everything about her makes me crazy..

I lost the track of time thinking about my wife and when a knock bought me back from my dreamland .. " Com in " And with this shayam entered.. " Good morning sir.. " He greeted and i hummed as a response.. " Sir the clint has sent the paper and everything is okay as you said. " Saying this he placed few files in front of me

I nodded my head and  he kept giving me information while i read the file and i qas signing it when he suddenly asked " Are you okay sir " I looked at him and said " Why i don't look okay to you..

" No .... No sir i didn't mean that .. You were here whole night and your mood also doesn't look good that's why i asked " I understood his concern and said i am okay don't worry and clear my schedule after 4 i will go home early today and inform this to driver and ask him to bring my car by that..

Shayam nodded his head taking every details as per my instructions. He was leaving when suddenly i got a idea and said postponed my 10'o' clock meeting to 11 and arrange the meeting with project team in ten minutes .. He looked at me and then left with a okay sir..

I fixed myself a little and left my cabin and took a elevator to the meeting room floor and i took my seat in the meeting room waiting for the staff.. And ten minutes turned into fifteen when suddenly the door opened and one by one everyone entered the room.. They were shocked and scared.. And i was angry as i hate getting late except my love . . I was silently waiting for them to finish and ten more minutes and then they were all done..

I looked at them and said " Sorry for my dress code as it was unplanned and why did you guys even came at this time you could have came never.. "  They all looked at me scared and then i said you last four can leave my office right now.. " But sir.. " They tried to argue but i stopped them showing my palm.
" Next time attend a meeting when you are on time and i am excusing you guys for first few minutes because it was sudden.. " I barked and then i said Proceed and they left..

My whole day went in meetings thanks to aunty she sent me food and a coffee with my clothes.. I got a call from bava that they reached . . Finally around 4 i left my office and headed to my home..

I didn't want to face her after what happened.. I do even know myself whether i should be angry or upset with her.. Probably i am both.. If she was having anything like that in her mind she could have told me.. But.. I don't know what i will say to her and mist important whole family has came soo no matter what i have to pretend that everything is okay..

I reached home and saw everyone was sitting on sofa having there evening tea but ladies were missing.. I greeted and sat with them  a servant came and handed me a glasss of water. I drank it and started asking them whether they comfortable or not and all but my eyes we're searching for her  .. But i didn't got a single glance of her..

Not able to handle my curiosity i looked toward my brother and asked "anna where are the ladies?? " Ohh they are in the garden having there girl gossip saying this  he laughed .. I smiled at his word and immediately left saying let me greet them and the moment i walked little further toward the garden i saw the heart warming sight..my two beautiful ladies were sitting on chair while my amma was sitting on swing and ashu was sitting near her feet and her head was on her lap.. While her eyes we're closed enjoying the patting of amma's hand and hearing there conversation..

But suddenly her last night words rang in my ear.. Taking my mood away still i controlled myself and walked toward them and back hugged my dear sister or my mother in law you can say.....

" Ohh my child has came " She said happily and bought me in front by holding my hand..  Then I hugged them and sat on the ground keeping my head on my mother in law's lap . . I completely ignored her but through my side eyes i saw ashu looking at me with moist eyes..
We were talking when suddenly i felt a hand slide on my hand and i knew he it was.. I slowly withdraw my hand..

Not able to handle her moist eyes.. I immediately stood  up and told them i will change and come.. I was climbing stairs when i  heard  the sound of her anklet.. I knew she was coming behind me..

I entered inside the room and straight away went to the washroom.. I got freshed and came out after sometimes.. When i saw here standing right in front of me.. I looked at her for few seconds but diverted my eyes and started walking out.. When suddenly she held my hand.. I stood there and she immediately back hugged me . .....

Read, vote comment and enjoy.. Bye bye 👋👋