Ch-7

After she left running...i felt guilty... And then only my parents shouted on me for scolding her and I took everything they said... I said sorry to ny sister and bava fir shouting on there daughter..they said that they understand I just care for her too much...hearing this my guilt was little less but not completely gone...then again  I got busy in all the preparation ..
Around afternoon I saw bava returning with plate of food in his hand from her room... What happened I asked... She is not having food... She didn't listened to anyone so atleast I came to try... Hearing this I rushed toward her room and was going to bang on it but my bava held my hand and dragged me from there... Don't do that she has been crying since morning and didn't even had her breakfast...and I think she slept crying.. So let her sleep otherwise she will have headache... Bhava patted my shoulder and left from there...

I entered my room went toward the balcony lighted the cigarette and took two big puff... Which instantly calmed me... Because right now I feel like entering her room.... Make her sit on my lap and say sorry for thousand times until she accept my apology.. But I can't do that... I don't want to scare her... I always don't smoke but sometimes when I get nothing to calm me.... And nobody knows about it.... Uff God I am the worst person on this earth...  From The day I have stepped hear I am just scolding her nothing else... With these self blaming I finished my cigarette as bava called me for some work....

Guest have started arriving... And I am over hear supervising things.... But it's already evening and I didn't saw my baby....suddenly suresh came and greeted me he is three years younger than me but we have been good friend during school time... Now we are in different paths so.. We are not that much in contact.. Hey how are you man... Asked suresh.... All good what about you and how is your clinic going on.... It's all good man and currently my parents are looking for a bride for me... So that's all
..... What about you won't you get married now you are getting old... You should.. He teased... Na man I am fine you get marry and do invite me.. I said..

We were talking suddenly suresh asked shrinu who is she... Look I turned but there was lot of girls..so I asked who.. Man the one in blue saree beautiful eyes and that sexy figer mm. The little chubby one... Instantly my eyes got stuck on my ashu... Fuck little Seductress... I really gave her a perfect name...wait why the hell suresh is asking for her and what the hell he commented about her... Ohh she is my akkas daughter aishwarya.. I responded controlling myself... She is beautiful man.... Just look at her.. Is she married.... He asked... No she isn't .. Okh shurya I will leave I have some work saying this I left from there... I can't handle this but wait one day she will marry someone.. So I really can't do anything... I got a call from my pa and git some urgent  work so I entered my room after informing bhava and locked the door to do my work after three ours the meeting was finished so finally after changing I  was descending  the stairs..i heard her sweet voice saying to her father she won't have food and what the fuck bhave accepted it after knowing she had nothing since morning.. I decided to talk to her and went in there direction but till the time I reached no one was there.Sighing  I went toward the food section and saw last family members were having food.. When I saw everyone was busy... Yes this is the best time to talk to her.i ran toward her room and knocked on her door after few minutes she opened it wearing a thin strap white top and shorts... She will be death of mine .

Someone knocked on my door... I opened it and there stood mr beast.. I was shocked to see him...

Conversation between shrinu as s and aishwarya as a

S: actually I am sorry for shouting on.. You but I did that because everyone was looking at you.. So please dont be more angry and have your food.. Since morning you didn't had any thing

A : please leave.. I am having a headache

Saying this she closed the door and I thought of knocking but I didn't did that and I turned to leave and again she opened the door and said I hate you I just fucking hate... You I am no more a baby that you will scold me in front of everyone whenever you feel like.. So please fucking leave me alone saying this she closed the door with a bang.. Okh great now she hates you.. What else do you except after your behavior.. I also went to my room and  started typing roughly own my laptop .

What does he think of himself scolding me whenever he feel like no matter of place.. People nothing.. I do have a self respect and now coming hear just to say sorry and I don't know from where I got courage and shouting on her... First he shouting on me than that priti in function every time pointing me that I have become fat... And than this headache and at last him....

My throat is dry from all these crying..and there is no water in the room. So I took my bottle and went down to refill it . I opened my door and saw his room is closed thank god our room at far ends of the corridor... I went down opened the filter and was filling the bottle... Suddenly someone pushed me at the wall.. My head banged with the ball and a sting of pain added in my headache. Suddenly that guy put his hand on my mouth.. Silencing me and said with a disgusting voice... Dressing like a whore and seeking for attention...i started struggling and tear role down my cheeks helplessly.. His disgusting hand pulled my strap down slightly scratching my arm and was comming to kiss me... Suddenly I heard a lound bang and that man was far from me and Mr beast was punching him nonstop making him bleed and shouting on top of lungs... How dare to touch her with your filthy hands today I won't leave...

Hearing all the commotion my all family came and appa held my tightly... I held him and started crying more in his chest.
Rahul, karthik and siddharth mama freed that man from him... And took him away... I saw him with my side eyes... He was raging like a bull. Suddenly one of the aunty commented ... Who told her to dress like that... Seriously girls nowadays don't have any manners.

Aunty that means someone will misbehave wit you also as your whole waist and back is visible due to your sorry.. Hain... Just leave taking your shitty thoughts from hear.. I shouted on that aunty and she left from there... How dare they speaking nonsense about my baby.. I saw her she was crying in her appas arams.. How badly I want to hug her... Fuck everyone... I instantly pulled her toward me opened my shirt covered her shoulders and hugged her tightly.. She cried more badly in my arms.. Seeing her condition even  a drop of tear left from eyes... I looked toward my bhava and he nodded toward me.. I instantly took her in my arms in bridal style.. She snaked her arms around my neck and snuggled more in my chest.

I took her to my arm... Put her on the bed and locked the door.

Sorry for the mistakes.. Please do vote and comment and I think I can update one more chapter... Let's see... And do try my other story... 🙂