Ch-28

CONTINUE :

Shrinu entered the house desperate to see his newly wedded wife.. In the morning he went to check her once before leaving but she was still sleeping and he didn't had heart to disturb her as she was looking soo peaceful and beautiful while sleeping.. He stared at her for sometime and left the room not before kissing her forehead and pecking her lips.. She stirred a little but again slept peacefully..

His whole day went in meeting and signing the documents but his mind was not in place.. He was missing her soo badly.. He wanted to run back home and held her in his arms and confess he want her only her.. He is not ready to loose her again after finally getting her, he only know the pain of not getting someone you love for years... He won't let her go no matter what... But again he can't...

He saw the living room empty and no one was there  he checked the kitchen and it's empty.. "So it means aunty greata and everyone has already left. But! Where is she...? I so want to see her.. " Not finding anyone he took the stairs and started going up and as he climbed the few steps he heard a low music comming from upstairs...

He fastened his pace and climbed up and more he climbed the sound of music got more loud and clear and in next few minutes he was standing at the entrance of walk in closet were his beautiful wife wearing a beautiful yellow saree and moving her whole body in beautiful and sexy way lost in her own world of music while arranging her clothes.. He leaned on the door frame folded his arms around his chest and enjoying the view in front of him...

He was happily watching her.. But suddenly he saw the jewellery box falling from the cabinet... Which she was trying to keep.. He instantly came forward and held the box .. Looking at her with big eyes and kept the box back on its place... Ashu was waiting for the box fall on her and closed her eyes but nothing came.. She opened her eyes and saw her mama putting the box back on its place that also with one hand.. ..

Shrinu turned and said.. Who asked you to do all these on your own.. You could have asked the helpers or you could have wait for me to come and help or if it was this much important you could have called me and asked for the help.. But no you have to do everything on your own.. What if you would have got hurt.. How could you be this careless ashu.... He kept scolding her nonstop .

" I am sorry.. I didn't knew that it would fall " Hearing her saying meekly he stopped and held her face in his palm and said.." I am just scared to loose you that's it..  Don't take me wrong " Ashu smiled and nodded her head and said " I know mama " Shrinu patted her head and asked " Did you ate " ?  " No.. I was waiting for you.. Change and come fast "
Saying this she left from there and opened the room door going out.. Harsh smiled seeing her antics and started opening her tie.... " Mama you are looking too hot specially in these formals and that loosen tie is adding more to your hotness " Saying this she ran away

Shrinu entered the closet and checked himself in the mirror  and smiling he loosen his tie more and fixed his hair.. "Really do i look hot " He asked "obviously yes " He herd her voice and turned around but no one was there...
"Fuck... This girl is making me crazy or should i say i am already gone crazy for her and i don't even regret a single bit "
Smiling he changed into fresh trousers and tshirt.. With wet hairs and came down...

He came and saw ashu arranging food on the table... Shrinu came and stood beside the chair and said " Ashu you  shouldn't do all these i can do myself and i used to do all these ......." But mama now i am here and i am just bringing the food by preheating it that's it. Now sit and eat " ... Saying this she held his arm and made him sit on the chair.. He happily sat and was going to touch the plate...
But stopped due to ashu's voice

"Mama you are 32 year old man and still doesn't know how to wipe your hair.. Han see water is dripping from your hair.. Like this you will catch cold and fall ill. What should i do with you.. " She wiped his hair with her saree end and kept saying all these.. Shrinu smiled seeing her care  but his eyes travelled to her naked waist and that small navel.. He held her  soft chubby waist  .. Ashu shiverd due to the coldness coming from his finger...

He pulled her waist near his face and bent a little and rubbed his face in her waist.. Ashu bite her lips and held his hair due to the sensation .. And pushed him more into him.. He kept doing his ministration.. Ashu somehow managed to say... "  first eat yourrr fooddd.. " Mmhhh shrinu groaned and let her go not before biting her navel ..

There was awkward silence between them.. They silently had there food and then they kept there plate in the sinc.. Ashu was going to wash them but stopped hearing his voice " No need to do the dishes aunt will do that.. Come and sleep.. " Saying this shrinu went upstairs.. Ashu washed her hands and head upstairs... She entered inside her room and saw him opening his laptop..

Ashu changed in shorts and loose tshirt reaching her mid thighs and came out..
The moment she came out his eyes went from head to toe and he felt his pant tighten.. He get up holding his laptop and started going out.. Ashu saw him leaving
And asked "where are you going ..Won't you sleep ".... "Ahm i have some work you sleep.. I will sleep after finishing them.. Goodnight and come to me if you need anything i am in study "he answered and left the room...

Ashu didn't thought much and went to sleep.. But she felt little sad as yesterday also she slept alone... But what to do he has work.. Thinking this she slept..

Do read vote comment and enjoy..
Bye bye