Ch-32

CONTINUE :

Shrinu reached office and enterd his private lift.. And pressed 20th floor.. He was still in his thoughts with a big smile on his face .. Soon the elevator opened and he came out and directly entered his cabin without responding to his assistant's.. As Mr shrinu was lost in other world..

Within few minutes.. Floor receptionist enterd his office with a cup of black coffee and started going out..." I need shayam right now in the office " Shrinu orderd.. She nodded her head and left from there.. Shrinu took the coffee and started drinking.. While looking at few files .

Shayam knocked on the cabin and enterd shortly after a" come in " from shrinu ..
" Good morning sir... " Shayam said with a small smile.. " Good morning " Shrinu said while nodding his head but still lost in his files.. But there was a smile on his face.. "What happened to Mr grumpy .. He is smiling that also while looking at file " Shayam was thinking while looking at shrinu.. But he came out of his thoughts and cleared his throat , to gain his attention.. But to his surprise he didn't got any response from shrinu...

" Sir .. Sir " Shayam called him but no response "sirrrr" This time he called him again but little louder.. Hearing the voice shrinu turned and said
         " Why are you shouting.. What happened "

  " Sir i am called you so many times but you were not responding to my calls that's why I called you little louder "

" Ohh so sorry.. I was thinking something that's it "

" Sir are you okay?? "

"I am completely okay shayam .. Tell me today's schedule "

Shayam nodded his head and said " Sir  after half an hour you have meeting with
Finance department heads then you have a meeting with JCK enterprise and then lunch with Mr. Roy after that you are free but at again at evening you have two more meetings.. That's it for today sir "

"Shayam everything is good but cancel the evening meetings and reschedule it for tomorrow.. And i will leave office by 4 or something ... Now you can go "

Shayam nodded his head and left saying a okay.. Shrinu left his chair and stood facing the glass wall.. He looked outside and today his heart felt at peace.. His hand automatically went to his lips.. He closed his eyes and once again felt the whole incident.. It felt like it happend just now.. Smiling he stood there looking out..

On the other side ashu found her class and sat on a seat.. She was observing everyone .. College campus and everything else was too good.. Obviously one of the best college is this.. His mama choose only best for her.. With this her thought went to the daring act she did in the car.. . .

" He was looking so handsome today.. Actually he everyday look handsome but today it was too much.. And common he is my own husband.. Why should I think before kissing him or touching him.. So I did what I felt like doing . . I kissed him just like I wanted to be kissed by him.. I don't know weather . . I am overthinking Or it's just my thoughts but mama is little distant from me... Or may  be he has too much work pending due to our wedding and his accident.. "

Suddenly proffesor enterd  and ashu came out of her thoughts and class started .. Like this both of them spend there day while doing there individual work and thinking about each other.. In lunch time ashu called him but nobody attend the call and later when shrinu called her back . . She didn't pick  it up
As her class was going on and her phone was on silent...

Exactly at 5 shrinu was outside the college waiting for his wife.. He was silently sitting in his in car and within few minutes students started comming out of the gate but his wife was not among them.. He was impatiently waiting for her and finally his wife came in his view and a smile crept on his face which didn't last long.... Ashu came out while laughing and talking with a guy which was non other than rahul.. His blood bolied.. As both of them were laughing and talking and rahul hand was lying on ashu's shoulder.. He held the starring wheel tightly and blood oze out making his bandage little wet...

Ashu was laughing on a joke  cracked by rahul.. Suddenly her eyes went to the familier car and she looked carefully  and then only she recognized it's her car.. She bid bye to them and came toward the car.. As soon as she came near the car.. She was surprised schocked and immensely happy.. She hurridly came and sat in the car..

The moment they saw each other.. Both of them felt different emotions.. Shrinu's all anger  washed away just looking after her beautiful face after a long tiring day and ashu suddenly felt too shy to look at his face due to the morning incident.. Suddenly car honk from behind.. Made them aware of there srounding and shinu immediately started the car.. Whole car ride was silent.. As the both choose to keep there mouth mum expecting that other person would start the conversation.. But no one did soo

Soon the reach there house and both of them enterd inside.." Good evening love birds " Aunty wished them both gaining there attention.. They both smiled and wished her back.. " Food is all cooked and hot.. So freshnup fast and have your dinner.. I am waiting " Aunty said smiling

"Aunty you can go.. We will manage " Shrinu said "  but " She tried to argue " No buts go take rest " He said more like a final Statment.. Aunty Nodded and left from there.. Ashu was also heading toward the  stairs when shrinu asked " Is that rahul is also in your college " She halted her steps and look toward shrinu and said.." Yes .. He is in engineering department and i am in literature.. Actually I didn't knew he is also in the same college but in lunch time I was in canteen and he was also there.. But I failed to notice him but he didn't and so he talked to me and I was soo happy finally I met someone whom I know in the college and he even showed me around the college..he is soo good and you know he is the famous boy in the college the one who is good in sports and study kinda guy..he is just a lovely guy amazing . So it was all over a lovely day mama and I made one more new freind her name is sheetal she is in my class only.. " She narrated all this all happy and excited...

Shrinu was happy for her except that rahul part.. But he didn't said anything.. " Glad you enjoyed your day ashu.. Go change and come we will have dinner "
Nodding her head she left from there..
Soon both of them had there dinner and were doing there works.. Ashu busy in studies and shrinu in his work.. But ashu was little uncomfortable studying on bed like that which didn't go unnoticed by shrinu..

Like that they finished there day and slept.. Next morning same routine and shrinu dropped her and both of them were expecting that other person would kiss which leads to no kiss just a buy.. As soon as ashu got down of the car.. And walked ahead.. Rahul also came there and both enterd inside which was hated by shrinu.. He was waiting for her to look back for once but he didn't and orders the driver to move.... Ashu turned and saw the car already leaving.. She felt sad but walked inside...

After whole day.. Shayam entered the cabine and informed shrinu that it's 5 and he is already late to pick up mam from the college.. But shrinu didn't even looked up and said.. Don't worry.. I have important works to do.. Driver is already outside her college gate.. Shayam felt something wrong but didn't said anything left from there..

Ashu was waiting for him ... But to her surprise today a different car and different driver came to pick her up.. She was too sad.. She decided today she would talk to him.. When he comes back.. But he was late than usual.. She had her food when aunty forced her.. But she was still sitting on sofa waiting for him.. But he didn't came.. Around 1 o clock he enterd inside the house.. And saw ashu sleeping on the sofa.. He immediately picked her up and put her on the bed and tucked her properly and left the room not before kissing her forehead...

It felt like they are more distant from each other.. Which they can't cover an unsaid silence was in the home.. Which was noticed by everyone...

Bye bye read vote comment and enjoy and yes stay tuned for the next chapter becuse it's going to be the climax..