Ch-11

Her eyes became glossy.. And uneven breathing due to the pleasure he was providing her... Finally after creating a beautiful art on her clevage he lifted his face and looked at her.. Glossy eyes.. Uneven breathing.. Slightly open mouths, hickey on her neck and clevage area and those big breast going up and down and her upper plates of saree lying carelessly on the ground. He instantly came closer cupped his face and joined there forehead... And closed there eyes feeling each other's warmth..

Let me take you as much as i can... Because tomorrow only i am leaving.. I opened my eyes and created a little distance between us.. And said what the hell..all of us is going to leave day after tomorrow.. Then why suddenly.. Looking at her accusing eyes i instantly pulled her toward me.. Cupped her face and said.. Never.. I mean never in your dreams think of creating distance between us.. This is my last warning and baby sorry please.. I had to go i already took so many leave.. And there are few meetings in which i have to be present.. Please sorry na ma

Hearing him i again asked... But aren't you boss.. You can take as many leave you want...he laughed aloud and said baby the boss has many works to do and the most important works are done by them only.. Na try to understand.. Only few months then i will not even let you step out of the house...

Iss stop.. She said with a blush.. I love you... I love you so much.. I confessed again.. Saying this i again sucked her lower lip... She instantly clutched my shirt and pulled my hair... I pressed her breast and instantly a hiss came out of her mouth.. Taking the chance i inserted my tongue and tested every corner of her mouth and after few minutes i left her lip with a pop sound..

Ma.. Ennanga someone will come i said fidgeting with my fingers.. I love when you get all red and shy... He said making me more red... No one will come everyone is busy.. And now you should focus on me.. Rather than anyone else.. Saying this he picked me up in that condition and took me to the bed.. And make me sit on his lap.. My legs crossed around his waist and hand around his neck..

The way she was sitting on me.. Made me hard and due to her sitting position her saree came upward till her knees.. I pulled her more toward me leaving no space for the air also to pass ~umm~ she moaned... You are shameless.. She said... Only for you and this is nothing compared to the things i want to do to you... Saying this i rubbed my face with her.. Felling each other.. My hands slowly rubbed on her knees and entered in her inner skirt.. Felling her hot thighs.. And my mouth kissing and sucking her clevage, upper breast and neck..

His hands slightly rubbed on panty.. Making me stiff.. I instantly opened my eyes and looked at him and he was already looking at me with those intense dark eyes... He slowly rubbed my slightly wet panty.. Giving current in my all body.. Making my panty more wet... He increased his spead.. Bringing more wetness.. Tears pricked in my eyes.. And he withdraw his hand with a sly smile and bring his fingers in front of my eyes and said.. Someone is so wet for me.. Saying this he sucked his finger.. Looking directly in my eyes.. Making me more wet... Baby do you want to get fucked by daddy... He asked and i instantly nodded my head.. He slapped on my right breast and said words... Yes.. I uttered.. Do you want me to fuck you hard and rough... Umm yes... Should i fill you up... Yes please.. I don't know for what i am saying please.. But i said..

Saying please she kissed my forehead broking my trance...i slowly picked her up and placed her on bed and instantly opend the room door and left saying..you should sleep it's too late and i will tomorrow.. So let's talk tomorrow... I heard her saying but.... But without turning back i left her room and entered my room and closed the door . .

What happened suddenly.. Why did he left... Did i do something wrong.. Or did he didn't liked my body... I know i am little chubby.. But.. Thinking this tears flowed down my eyes.. And i started crying.. After crying for good time.. I instantly changed and looked at myself all red and puffy cheeks.. It doesn't matter i will go and ask him.. What happened.. Why he suddenly left me.. I changed into a casual tank top and shorts and finding no one around i went toward his room and knocked few times.. But no one opened the door... Ennanga.. I slowly called but no response.. I left from there... Came to my room.. Locked the doors and cried hard... And didn't knew.. When i slept..

I wake up due to alarm sound of my phone and looked at the time... Fuck it's nine o clock... Today he will leave.. But i have to meet him before he leave.. Saying this i instantly got down of the bed... Got fresh and came down in the leaving area... Everyone was there.. Except him.. Aishwarya why did you wake up you should sleep more... Yesterday was so tiring for you... Said my patti with a smile... Na i slept enough.. Come na ma have your breakfast... Said my chitthi and dragged me to the dinning table and served me breakfast.. Ram was sitting beside me and eating happily..

I slowly nudged my elbow toward him and asked... Where is shrinu mama.. Ohh hoo someone is missing his would be husband he teased me and instantly a smile crept my face.. But again i asked him.. Tell me na... Okh okh  he already left in the morning five as he had a flight at seven... What i instantly got up from my seat... What happened my appa asked... Nothing i answered... Didnt he informed you... He asked with a questioning gaze... No he did... I only forget saying this i left  from there.. I am in no mood to eat...

Ashu.... Eat your breakfast.. Amma i dont feel like i have slight headache.. I will sleep.. My amma nodded and i instantly left from there... Tears flowed from my eyes... He left without meating me... How could he.. Everything was fine but suddenly what happened... I instantly picked my phone and dialed his number.. But the number you are calling is currently switched off... Only this came from the opposite side.. How could he.. He is a beast a heartless monster.. I will never talk to him..

Sorry fir the mistake and late update.. Do vote and comment.. It means allot .. Please