Ch-5

Ahhh i knew it... Once these all family come together they will either discuss about your career or your marriage.
But common I don't want to get married know. So I said... Appa I don't want to marry know... Baby it's not like we are marrying you tomorrow itself.. We are just looking for a good match and if we find it we will just  get you engaged you that's it . He is right said my grandparents confirming whatever my appa is saying.

I want to eat ice cream it's bean so long let's go all of us ... And the weather is also good..mama let's go please.. Shanti request karthik anna... Changing the topic while winking at me.. I just smiled and left with others to change..i was the first one to climb the stairs and my eyes got stuck with Mr beast. He was there standing above the stairs.. With his hand withing the trousers pocket... Looking handsome as devil.. But i am in no mood of drama so i silently left from there toward my room and closed the door.

Shrinus pov :

I heard her father speaking about finding a good groom for her and her denial for getting married... Only I know how badly I want to run to them and say I want to marry her . I love her from last seven years and just a thought of her being with someone.. I feel like dying.. But again I can't. I heard they are going for ice cream.. It's good her mood will change... Now I don't want to go down.. With these thought  I was entering the room..mama we are going to have ice cream please you also  come na it will be fun said rahul and karthik and shanti and sugandh gave a puppy look.. Uff my lovely babies I nodded and said  just two minutes.. U go I am coming saying this I entered my room.

Collecting my files and closing my laptop and everything I took my purse and went down and saw all of them are already waiting... And there stood my ashu baby all bubbly and happy about having ice cream... But wait what is she wearing... Everyone will look at her... In these clothes.. Sudden possessiveness grew within me and not being able to control I shouted on her.....

" What the hell you are wearing... Dont you have anything else to wear... You girls nowadays don't have any sense of clothing... Everything is just about fashion and showing skin. Whose attention do you want.. Huh go and change.. She suddenly ran from there and sugandh ran behind her and all of them gave a  are you done expression to me.  What huh what.. Hiw should I explain you guys that only I can she her in these types of clothes.... If possible I would love to keep her naked... But can't help.

Probably after fifteen minutes she came back wearing a tshirt covering her properly.... With big swollen red eyes  ...... Okh great Mr shivkumar... You made her cry.. God is doing good with you.... You don't deserve her. I sat in the driving seat and expected her to sit beside me... But no she sat at back with shanti.. Don't you feel ashem shrinu just now you shouted on her and you expect her to sit beside you. I held the staring wheel so tight... Only I know... With all the drama I created we reached the ice cream parlor.. It took as forty minutes to reach over there and within whole ride I kept glancing at her but she for once didn't look at me....

All of them were having ice cream and talking and I was just looking at her... Now she is laughing on jokes cracked by karthik... But baby please once look at me... I am sorry na.. Please.. My inner self was requesting her which was of no use.
Finally they finished there ice cream party and we all started our journey back to home and same routine me glancing at her and she forgetting about my existence. Finally we all reached home and look at them it was like they were all having fun except me... Why can't she be like this with me... Do you ever gave her a chance to be normal with her... You met her after four years but guess what you just shouted on her great mr. Shrinu my inner self mocked me.

With all these they had there food but I didn't because common man I am the reson for her discomfort already her mood was spoiled due to marriage  topic and rather than easing her I shouted on her ..... So it's good I should be punished.. So making a excuse of not feeling well I didn't eat.. And that's how the day came to an end.

Today I will give few more updates.. So stay tuned 😊 and yes.. Vote and comment please